IGNORED

Pig & Whistle what's happening?

This place started to go downhill when the owner died about 7 years ago, i think his name was bob. he had a silent partner, but not sure he had any imput after bob died. i think bob's wife took over the business after he died.

Never had any issues in the P&W or Rosies. I did however smell that musky smell at the front of the P&W in October but in January I didn't notice it. Only been going there for 4 years and haven't noticed any decline, I clearly missed out on the good ole days.

7 hours ago, hellyes2oo2 said:

This place started to go downhill when the owner died about 7 years ago, i think his name was bob. he had a silent partner, but not sure he had any imput after bob died. i think bob's wife took over the business after he died.

Hence the decline possibly, a farang overlooking things would keep the people working there on their toes, not saying its the reason but a the wife might not be as bothered about keeping up standards.

It's not the OP's imagination.  I was in there the week after NYE and the musty/moldy smell was strong, but tolerable by my standards.  Didn't even notice it after 5 minutes in the place.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

• 3 weeks later...

I was there in November twice and didn't notice any smell and I sat in the front part looking out to soi 7. Wouldn't recommend the fry although the other falang food is normally ok

11 hours ago, Coastguard2 said:

I was there in November twice and didn't notice any smell and I sat in the front part looking out to Soi 7. Wouldn't recommend the fry although the other falang food is normally ok

I had a really good breakfast there late last year.

A bit expensive (comparatively) @ 230 Baht then charged 55 baht on top of my one and only coffee.

I enjoyed it, but plenty of other places serving excellent breakies at more reasonable prices - Retox on LK, Golf Club, IRover, Killkenny etc

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

Archived