IGNORED

Bad Driving Thailand

Taa_Saparot

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Braindead is the only word for it. 

You are insinuating that they have a brain to begin with.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Komando said:

You are insinuating that they have a brain to begin with.

It really does make you wonder, what about the M/C's that are steaming along at a rate of knots straight into a vehicle which could clearly be seen from a distance albeit short, no thoughts of braking or evasive action, its as if they're transfixed.   

A falang on a motorbike filtering way too fast yesterday was lucky not to hit my bike as i edged out. It's not just Thais

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/09/2019 at 14:49, Taa_Saparot said:

69808021_1346393832182444_31140485445630

So, does the person operating this vehicle stand up to do so?

It's probably a wheelchair rather than a quasi chariot

15 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
27 minutes ago, Komando said:

It's probably a wheelchair rather than a quasi chariot

I notice the two  'wear' marks on the metal platform (The photo indicates to me - two possible spots of 'wear' on the metal platform from a person standing in position to turn the handlebars and operate the brakes, turn signal, etc.) - where a person might stand to operate the vehicle with the wear marks coming from friction between shoes and the metal platform. 

However: You make a very 'good point' regarding the possibility of the vehicle being used by a handicapped person in a wheel chair.

The photo does not show a 'ramp' on the back for a wheel chair to go up and down to get into position.  I also notice two handrails on either side of the platform - which could be used by a disabled person.

With the two motorbike seats - each of which could handle two people sitting - and one person standing - I thought the space behind a standing operator could be used to put cargo.  Thus: the 'chariot' could possibly move up to 5 people and cargo at the same time.

Edited by Komando

I notice the two  'wear' marks on the metal platform (The photo indicates to me - two spots of 'wear' on the metal platform from a person standing in position to turn the handlebars and operate the brakes, turn signal, etc.) - where a person might stand to operate the vehicle. 
However: You make a very 'good point' regarding the possibility of the vehicle being used by a handicapped person in a wheel chair.
I've seen similar contraptions on my soi, I'm not far from the Disability centre where they have weirdly designed bicycles and Scooters. I'd bet 10 baht that's what it's for

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Gave me a laugh .. 

ENB-To9W4AEiWBL.jpg.3992b6ec5f4b8ca5c4fa29422831e827.jpg

Is that the new bed for when the sponsor visits?  So that they can fuck on that - instead of needing a ST hotel?

• Like 1