Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

thisisdre

Thoughts?

thisisdre

Saw this on FB 

I personally would have not cared and partied on, 

Whats your thoughts? 

:Chokdee:

lol 

6C5425CF-6342-427E-BCAD-2C3B8EF87BF7.jpeg

theshu25

I would have walked way ,asked lady if she coming.If not walk and go get another. Lots of assholes in pattaya, thats why i never go to nightclubs,i get silly enough in beer bars.

Jes_92

I don't even get the point buying the whole table a drink except for you. Either he doesn't like you or he's jealous of the girl you're with. I'd just leave with the girl as well.

Deekam

Man if you stayed at the table while this was going on then that your fault. Clearly disrespecting you at your table. That guy is a dick

Sent from my EVA-AL00 using Tapatalk

thisisdre
8 minutes ago, Jes_92 said:

I don't even get the point buying the whole table a drink except for you. Either he doesn't like you or he's jealous of the girl you're with. I'd just leave with the girl as well.

5 minutes ago, Deekam said:

Man if you stayed at the table while this was going on then that your fault. Clearly disrespecting you at your table. That guy is a dick

Well, it’s obvious as it is your table, it’s certainly a dick move if you’re the only one he doesn’t buy one for, 

but I would not let it ruin my night or get upset about it, If I was bothered by it, i would probably make it into a joke and ask him where mine was? Put him on the spot in front of everyone etc.. 

Edited by thisisdre

Deekam

Personally I would have made sure to acknowledge and let those guys know they are your guest. Yes if you sit there and all quiet them dicks like that will pull that crap

Jes_92
5 minutes ago, thisisdre said:

Well, it’s obvious as it is your table, it’s certainly a dick move if you’re the only one he doesn’t buy one for, 

but I would not let it ruin my night or get upset about it, If I was bothered by it, i would probably make it into a joke and ask him where mine was? Put him on the spot in front of everyone etc.. 

Yeah I agree. I wouldn't care too much if some guy I've never met before decided to do this. I'd just ask why and if I don't like the answer I'd leave and have fun with the girl somewhere else.

Jous

No need of any kind of drama in your holidays. Just enjoy the rest of the bottle with your girl and forget about those guys. If you are in mood for some drama just buy some shots only for the girls as he does and slap your girl’s butt while the staring guy is watching. It can be fun but as i said no need for drama.

:Dance1:

franknbeans

I've seen worst in the DR. Guy is with his lady and based on their interaction it's clear he's already booked her for the night, guy goes to the washroom. Creeper sitting nearby who's been eyeing the lady takes this chance to walk over and offer her more pesos to leave that guy and go with him. She declines. He doesn't give up and by now the guy is back sat at the table, creeper continues to up his offer to her, in front of him. 

The guy was very calm about it and told her if she wants to go with him, you can. It's big money, no harm no foul. She declines and he tells the creeper sorry my friend, if she's turning down these numbers she must not like you. 

It's never worth the commotion. 

wild bill hickup

Same same.

bukone

Do the same back to them, except line a few shots up and dip them out.

mikesch4ever

I would smile, look at the guy, fondle the tits of the lady and be glad he pays her drinks so I save money. 

Saddic

you weren't rushing to buy a round for the table or the other blokes... so turnabout is fair play...

or they probably saw you had a bottle and didn't need any further... or weren't sharing and wanted to be left alone...

Edited by Saddic

the_thing
7 minutes ago, Saddic said:

you weren't rushing to buy a round for the table or the other blokes... so turnabout is fair play...

He invited them over to his table...

Czmate
15 minutes ago, the_thing said:

He invited them over to his table...

Not strictly true being a gent he couldn’t say no when his BF asked if she could invite them.

more likely they was long timers and knew he was a new guy in the scene.

Its the sort of crap you can expect in  Ibar etc.

Had it myself in Red car when I went for a piss I just walked back in and give him the don’t fuck with me look and luckily he scuttled off 555

thisisdre

I was thinking maybe had he offered them a drink of his bottle? (No obligation of course)

Or

Was the poster sitting there grumpy and in silence watching them laugh and the 2 guys getting all the attention, including from “his girl”? 

Could have he possibly been visually upset and made it obvious hence them excluding him? 

At the end, the shot buyer tried to cheers with him, perhaps to

“break the ice”

and he fully ignored him..

Or

the guys were just jerks? 

Ah so many possibilities, 

:Party1:

Edited by thisisdre

the_thing
2 minutes ago, Czmate said:

Not strictly true being a gent he couldn’t say no when his BF asked if she could invite them.

more likely they was long timers and knew he was a new guy in the scene.

Its the sort of crap you can expect in  ibar etc.

Had it myself in Red car when I went for a piss I just walked back in and give him the don’t fuck with me look and luckily he scuttled off 555

He couldn't say no to a bunch of strangers coming over to his table?

Ok

talung66
4 hours ago, thisisdre said:

Saw this on FB 

I personally would have not cared and partied on, 

Whats your thoughts? 

:Chokdee:

lol 

6C5425CF-6342-427E-BCAD-2C3B8EF87BF7.jpeg

So a young guy is pissed of over a 30 baht shot of frozen  alcoholic flavored cordial  and a hooker he just meet the other day.

I dont give a fuck.

Justinkredible

This is one reason I don't take girls in Pattaya to nightclubs, this would piss me off. In the past I would not handle it well, but I've gotten a little better through practice. But yes I think the best advice is to call him out and ask him why he's trying to steal your girl when you've extended your hospitality to him. Tell him he's disrespecting you and there are plenty of available girls around. I actually did this in Bangkok about a month ago and it worked well, the guy just left and went home. I've been in this situation lots of times, guys trying to steal my girl. If you KNOW for certain your girl will leave with you then you can bounce, but I'm betting 9 times out of 10 a Pattaya girl will opt to stay and party with her friends and let you leave without her, a losing situation especially if you bar fined her. Buying everyone except him shots is also a good move, but a little more petty/immature, kind of takes you down to his level. But when he does that to you, call him out like the clown he is, "Yo it's my table, where's my shot 5th wheel guy? What the fuck??" then just take his shot drink it in front of him and laugh at him. "And where's your girl? Go find yourself a girl Mr. 5th wheel!"
If you really want to be a subtle dick you can say something like"Hey bro this is a couples only table, go find a girl and then join us. Oh and this one's taken, sorry!" If you do this with the right amount of light hearted sarcasm it can be extremely effective. Another approach, "Hey bro I don't appreciate you trying to steal my girl, are we gonna have a problem?"
There's lots of different things you can say but the point is just to make sure he understands you're not gonna let him get away with his bullshit. You can clown him and put him in his place with just some carefully chosen words. OK I've rambled long enough... Peace!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

thisisdre
27 minutes ago, talung66 said:

So a young guy is pissed of over a 30 baht shot of frozen  alcoholic flavored cordial  and a hooker he just meet the other day.

I dont give a fuck.

I saw him on FB, he is an

“older gentleman”

Maybe the other 2 were youngsters? 

Haha yeah probably one of those frozen coloured injections 

:D

Edited by thisisdre

Deekam
This is one reason I don't take girls in Pattaya to nightclubs, this would piss me off. In the past I would not handle it well, but I've gotten a little better through practice. But yes I think the best advice is to call him out and ask him why he's trying to steal your girl when you've extended your hospitality to him. Tell him he's disrespecting you and there are plenty of available girls around. I actually did this in Bangkok about a month ago and it worked well, the guy just left and went home. I've been in this situation lots of times, guys trying to steal my girl. If you KNOW for certain your girl will leave with you then you can bounce, but I'm betting 9 times out of 10 a Pattaya girl will opt to stay and party with her friends and let you leave without her, a losing situation especially if you bar fined her. Buying everyone except him shots is also a good move, but a little more petty/immature, kind of takes you down to his level. But when he does that to you, call him out like the clown he is, "Yo it's my table, where's my shot 5th wheel guy? What the fuck??" then just take his shot drink it in front of him and laugh at him. "And where's your girl? Go find yourself a girl Mr. 5th wheel!"
If you really want to be a subtle dick you can say something like"Hey bro this is a couples only table, go find a girl and then join us. Oh and this one's taken, sorry!" If you do this with the right amount of light hearted sarcasm it can be extremely effective. Another approach, "Hey bro I don't appreciate you trying to steal my girl, are we gonna have a problem?"
There's lots of different things you can say but the point is just to make sure he understands you're not gonna let him get away with his bullshit. You can clown him and put him in his place with just some carefully chosen words. OK I've rambled long enough... Peace!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Agree as long as u state that being a dick is not acceptable especially when you are the host then that dick hoping your are a passive beta male will think twice about his actions. No one wants the scenario to get to a point where everyone loses but reality is he is a dick and needs to be told in a way it suits you. For me I'm good being straight forward without being confrontational. Throws dicks off :)

per anum

Inviting a crowd of people (you don't know) to your table in Pattaya isn't going to end well.....these guys have gotten to know their girls, your girl knows the other girls.....they are all having a good time leaving you out and eventually you get your panties in a knot and sit their staring daggers at the others while jealously guarding your bottle.......its only a matter of time before the other girls tell your girl (in thai) to dump your grumpy ass and go off with them and their one lone dude. So, is summation you could have.......

1. Grown some fuzz on your peaches and refused to allow them to join your table.

2. Bank your bottle and say you were leaving, 9 out of 10, the girl would stay back

3. Suck it up and be the butt boy for the night.

Personally, I would have said for them all to go fuck themselves and walked off.................bottle in hand!

thisisdre
35 minutes ago, per anum said:

Inviting a crowd of people (you don't know) to your table in Pattaya isn't going to end well.....these guys have gotten to know their girls, your girl knows the other girls.....they are all having a good time leaving you out and eventually you get your panties in a knot and sit their staring daggers at the others while jealously guarding your bottle.......its only a matter of time before the other girls tell your girl (in thai) to dump your grumpy ass and go off with them and their one lone dude. So, is summation you could have.......

1. Grown some fuzz on your peaches and refused to allow them to join your table.

2. Bank your bottle and say you were leaving, 9 out of 10, the girl would stay back

3. Suck it up and be the butt boy for the night.

Personally, I would have said for them all to go fuck themselves and walked off.................bottle in hand!

F a cebook post wasn’t clear if they were Thai or Not. That may have changed things,

if they were Thai, the poor bastard is sitting there not understanding whilst they’re all yak yak yak etc 

:Grin3:

Tarl

I would have taken the girl and left or gone and joined another table.  

gshock

I can see why you invited these guys to join your girl as your lady could chat to with fellow Thai's and maybe flirt a little with the men. As long as she's coming to your room who gives a hoot. Buying everybody else a drink but you isn't cool. I probably would try to make light of it but put him in the spot the second time he did this by saying "you forgot my drink mate" and took the piss also by saying "struggling to count over 6-7, you should just hand that drink too me" or just take the drink while saying this. All depending on the caveman vibes this guy was giving off. Don't want to end up in a fight. The easiest option is to ask the lady to come if she doesn't then you know where you stand with her. Drop her like a hot potato and find another lovely lady for the evening. I suppose it's easy to say if you're not in the situation but if I was there I might feel a tad pissed off.

Kudos to you for not losing it and keeping it together.

Edited by gshock
Statment to poster