IGNORED

฿180 Mini Bus From Pattaya to Don Mueang Airport

kunkinsz

Hey Fellows,

I have recently discovered a way to get from Pattaya to Don Mueang Airport reliably and cheaply.  It’s only ฿180 and you pay the same day. Attached is some photos.  Show a copy of the card to the motor bike taxi and he will take you there.  They also go to Suvarnabhumi Airport as well. If you have trouble ask your Thai lady for help. 

Cheers

5F9593C1-EDFD-4A32-A64F-56ABDCFA7B6E.jpeg

45EAAE2D-A867-474A-913A-223FEC1A9BE5.jpeg

DF512295-C8D7-404C-8BC3-A04507C74F17.jpeg

Very close to my place. Do they have a departure schedule or wait till full, plase? Any limits on amount of luggage

Am aware of the place, mini-van transportation. However, AFAIK this takes you to Morchit bus terminus and not directly to DMK. Also, lately there may have been some restrictions placed on this mode of transport.

................................................................................................................

This kind of minivan makes a lot of stopovers, so make sure you plan your time properly so that you won't miss your flight.

where's the location of the van pickup in pattaya, looking at the card would I be correct in saying klang ?

Dayo...

Used this service years ago, they dropped off on the main road that goes past the airport and you had to walk quite a way across a foot bridge and then on into the airport.   Maybe this has changed but it would not be good if you had a load of luggage. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 11/01/2019 at 20:22, dayo202 said:

where's the location of the van pickup in pattaya, looking at the card would I be correct in saying klang ?

Yes, Pattaya Klang, a few buildings from the Harbor mall towards Sukhumvit.

................................................................................................................

Archived