Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can I use uk blu/ray player in thailand?

quietguy77

I will be staying in condo that doesn't have dvd player. I want to bring some dvds to watch when I stay in. I have a small Samsung bluray player which I could bring.

Would it work in Thailand on their power supply if I use a plug adaptor?

I know I would also need to bring hdmi cable. 

Thanks for any advice, in advance.

Yes.

Obviously, you couldn’t buy dvds in Thailand and watch them on it, unless it’s multi-region. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks davidge. It is multi-region and I have played dvds on it that I brought back from Thailand.

I will bring it and some dvds then.

• 2 weeks later...

You should get to grips with downloading/streaming. DVD is low quality and you'll likely only be watching old stuff that you bought earlier.

Downloading/streaming means you can choose the quality, all the way up to 4k and find almost any title that you can imagine.

Archived