Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How busy is Patts compared to recent years

NeverLie

I'm just booking my yearly trip in June.  Had a few friends return recently who said it was very quiet compared to recent years.  If it is, I might give Brazil a try instead.  Got a real thing for bubble butts lately!

It is quiet. Quietest high season I've seen. Having said that still plenty of pussy and booze is flowing. If you're into bubble butts then go Brazil. 

28 minutes ago, reefdiver said:

It is quiet. Quietest high season I've seen. Having said that still plenty of pussy and booze is flowing. If you're into bubble butts then go Brazil. 

Agreed , was at Soi 6 today afternoon  at 4pm , shocking bit empty .. 

5 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Agreed , was at Soi 6 today afternoon  at 4pm , shocking bit empty .. 

I bet you were so upset with them trying to get into your shorts. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Pattaya 9 times last year. Very quiet and girls asking ridiculous prices. The Thai mentality strikes again, less people, raise the prices. Bar fines went up in some places even though it was quiet. One bar wouldn’t let me bf a newbie who wanted to go because I hadn’t bought her a drink lol. No drink, just add 100 to the fine, no problem. She was still sitting there next morning around 2 and no customers 

• 1 month later...

Ive been coming to the Disneyland since 2007, and lately twice a year, and yes I find it undoubtedly less hectic and crowded. The russian wave looks like is over for now, could be because of the impact of sanctions on Russia by US etc. Side streets even soi 10 and below are just devoid of any human activity.

The chinese tourist wave is as strong as a tsunami, and they are single handedly turning/forcing Pattaya to change itself. Walking Street has places like Miniso and shooting gallery on it for facks sake! instead of neon stripclubs and bars? Walking on Beach Road I dont see any walking traffic until soi 13, and Walking Street has been dead at 2am like I couldnt believe. My indian gang-tourists are still coming, and will continue to do so as there are few other destinations for the "middle class" males of India. I predict more n more seafood restaurants and American franchises will open up, commercializing Pattaya in a truly global way.

The chinese tourists mostly stay at The Base, and go on tours so are hardly seen or felt as a part of Pattaya during their stay. I cannot believe who and how they sold this place to chinese tourists as family friendly?

Overall I like it! less crowd, less people to bump into when walking on those broken sidewalks. The malls are filled but the sois and bars and massage places empty on beach road. In north pattaya and on second road its even worse - massage and restaurant workers are always sitting outside wishing for a sucker customer.

On 21/03/2019 at 02:28, greyvlegz said:

Ive been coming to the Disneyland since 2007, and lately twice a year, and yes I find it undoubtedly less hectic and crowded. The russian wave looks like is over for now, could be because of the impact of sanctions on Russia by US etc. Side streets even soi 10 and below are just devoid of any human activity.

The chinese tourist wave is as strong as a tsunami, and they are single handedly turning/forcing Pattaya to change itself. Walking Street has places like Miniso and shooting gallery on it for facks sake! instead of neon stripclubs and bars? Walking on Beach Road I dont see any walking traffic until soi 13, and Walking Street has been dead at 2am like I couldnt believe. My indian gang-tourists are still coming, and will continue to do so as there are few other destinations for the "middle class" males of India. I predict more n more seafood restaurants and American franchises will open up, commercializing Pattaya in a truly global way.

The chinese tourists mostly stay at The Base, and go on tours so are hardly seen or felt as a part of Pattaya during their stay. I cannot believe who and how they sold this place to chinese tourists as family friendly?

Overall I like it! less crowd, less people to bump into when walking on those broken sidewalks. The malls are filled but the sois and bars and massage places empty on beach road. In north pattaya and on second road its even worse - massage and restaurant workers are always sitting outside wishing for a sucker customer.

Doubt the Malls are full. Terminal 21 was dead when I went there a few weeks ago. Most of the shops were devoid of customers. Went to Central after there, and was pretty much the same. Have to agree about the bars and massage shops, it must be depressing for the workers trying to make a dollar/baht 

Archived