Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

hotel recommendation needed: glass shower & mirror close to bed

petehoax

hi guys, 

i am looking for a hotel recommendation for my next trip. i stayed in 247 boutique hotel on soi honey my last few trips and like it a lot in general. here's my wishlist for my perfect hotel, maybe someone has an idea that i haven't seen so far:
- bathroom with a rain shower
- glass walls on the bathroom so that you can see inside from the bedroom
- a large mirror close to the bed that you can see while fucking (on the bed). i would really like that.
- some option to sit down somewhere besides the bed. the 247 rooms are small and i am happy with that. but it's nice to have an option beside the bed (247 offers a sofa and a chair). 
- located in central pattaya. ideally close to LK Metro respectively between buakhao and 2nd road. but up to soi 5 is ok or close to Walking Street as well. 
- obviously girl friendly duh
- hotel with daily cleaning service, no appartments

nice to have: 
- a jacuzzi (i know, limits the choice a lot)
- a "private" balcony with a great view that allows some fun outside (a la king Hilton executive plus rooms). in general i don't care about the balcony, but the idea of looking at the sunset while getting a blowjob is quite nice... so if there's a balcony, it needs to offer some privacy. (obviously a balcony is never a negative, it's just that i don't really care about it as a non-smoker unless i can use for some exhibitionist fun)t
- a pool, but it is not absolutely mandatory. 

i checked the threads on here about jacuzzi options. but it's harder to find hotels that offer a good positioned mirror. so here i am very helpful for ideas.

no specification on price. i can be happy with paying 1000thb per night for a guesthouse (a la china garden jacuzzi room) or 10'000 thb for Hilton executive plus seaview room. or a mix of both. 

thanks again for any help. 

Join us for the next PA bar crawl: Dec 11th 2022, hosted by Marco & Pete

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

A word of warning on 247 boutique hotel, now that Treetown is up and running, expect the windows in your room to vibrate to the beat of the music until 4 or 5 am every night. I am never staying there again. 

thanks @T-T-T . i'd prefer a hotel, but maybe i can make vt6 work. i will check out the mirror thread!

@wadman i always pick a room in 247 that does not go towards the back. never had a problem with any noise. (last time i was there mid-november).

Join us for the next PA bar crawl: Dec 11th 2022, hosted by Marco & Pete

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

I stayed Mara mere in June and that has a see through bathroom and a mirror so u can watch yourself fuck,I paid 3000 a night,hotel was good but not worth 3k tbh

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Archived