Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

last minute New Year’s Eve hotel/guesthouse availability???

pasta man

I booked my flight and room yesterday, but I got a message back from my hotel this morning that they did NOT have availability and my reservation was no good! I am at BKK airport now.

I will be in patts in a few hours and looking for a guesthouse or other sort of place that doesn’t use the usual online booking websites, as nothing good seems to be available online at last minute. A bit of a long shot, but anybody know a guesthouse with a free room?

don't worry at all  you can throw a rock and hit 5 hotels with openings then walk another 50 feet and do the same thing.

tens of thousands of rooms of all prices available all over the place you will never see them all in 1 year.

this is not an exaggeration, the place never fills up except for a few with a very small loyal following.

I will plan to walk soi lengkee and see what I find. I have done this before on late afternoon New Year’s Eve, so this should be easier than that. There is always a room somewhere, just a matter of how long it takes to find it.

Archived