IGNORED

Has anyone stayed at the Base condos before and had a good experience

kwow77

Hi mate. I stayed there early this month.  The apartments are nice and clean. Beautiful view of sea and Soi Buakhao :p. Coming to your question, the girls do have to submit an ID at the gate. And you'd have to pick her up from the ground floor lobby as the elevator is card activated. Apart from that no hassle in terms of logistics. Deposit was 2000. Room service is available but it's charged. If only the security would call me while returning the girls ID would be good. Word of advice: be prepared to see some random asian man drying his clothes across your building naked at 3am while you're getting comfy with your girl in the balcony. Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dev1990 said:

Hi mate. I stayed there early this month.  The apartments are nice and clean. Beautiful view of sea and Soi Buakhao :p. Coming to your question, the girls do have to submit an ID at the gate. And you'd have to pick her up from the ground floor lobby as the elevator is card activated. Apart from that no hassle in terms of logistics. Deposit was 2000. Room service is available but it's charged. If only the security would call me while returning the girls ID would be good. Word of advice: be prepared to see some random asian man drying his clothes across your building naked at 3am while you're getting comfy with your girl in the balcony. Cheers

Who did you book through?

Room service - how is that provided. There's no on-site rental agency?? Or maybe there is now.

36 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Who did you book through?

Room service - how is that provided. There's no on-site rental agency?? Or maybe there is now.

I booked through booki*g.com. No charges upfront and the reliability of international website. There's a travel agency that's tied up with the above website that handles keys, rent, deposit the room service. After making a booking you'd receive a email from them with address and number of the travel agency. Cheers

Edited by dev1990

• 5 months later...

My first trip to Pattaya The BASE was fairly new.  convenience of location, they don't bother the guest you bring back and it wasn't a lot of people. And the pools (no pee..lol).

This has changed dramatically.  Tons of Chinese tourist (many owners are Chinese).  The garbage is overflowing (roaches), the rooms look old, the pool is always crowded. And obviously its not a hotel, so I'm washing clothes and sheets regularly. 

I stayed there a total of 3 times (once in UNNIXX).  I will be looking for a new location upon my next trip. 

The location is great though. 

Edited by Timon88

Here is a recommendation. If you want to stay at the Base, stay in building B. It is quieter. The rooftop pool is in building A. There is a lot of traffic going up there since both buildings can use it. Little known is that building B also has a pool (around floor 10? can’t remember). A lot less people. However, the rooftop pool is worth going up a few times for the view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk