IGNORED

Has anyone stayed at the Base condos before and had a good experience

kwow77

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

When i chat to chinese girls on wechat they nearly always are in Pattaya for 1 night only, this is why they seem to be coming and going all the time

I fucked one who is a real estate agent for chinese in Pattaya. She lives there. Doesn't speak a word of Thai. Nice tight snapper though, and I spunked on her cunt fur which is unfortunately rare amongst Thai hookers today

I fucked one who is a real estate agent for chinese in Pattaya. She lives there. Doesn't speak a word of Thai. Nice tight snapper though, and I spunked on her cunt fur which is unfortunately rare amongst Thai hookers today
i fucked a tourist, not a word of English, didn't need it

20 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
44 minutes ago, gothom said:

i fucked a tourist, not a word of English, didn't need it

Nice. Where'd you meet?

When using air bnb to secure Base condo, you'll meet the rental agent outside the guard gate.  Bring copy of passport...sometimes needed in addition to short form.  Once the guards see you, they're pretty laid back and will let you enter without delay.  Has parking area for motorbike parking in case you decide to be brave.  Easy to bring back joiners and located in prime central pattaya location.  Just next to the always open Kiss restaurant, and many nearby massage shops.  Have stayed at the base three times in last three years...getting more crowded and less organized every year.  Rentals usually have minimal towels and sheets, so laundry becomes a daily issue.  Best to compare pricing vs. hotel with kitchen...extra work may not be worth it.

On 11/02/2019 at 18:14, Scuba+ said:
On 11/02/2019 at 15:19, gothom said:
Nice. Where'd you meet?

WeChat, she was staying at that Vogue hotel off Lengkee

Very nice man! How'd you set that up? Straight to sex talk? I love Chinese snapper. Pink and usually very wet.

Very nice man! How'd you set that up? Straight to sex talk? I love Chinese snapper. Pink and usually very wet.
Sent a message, she replied then a few messages back and forth, i pretty quick said about going to her hotel she agreed and we were straight at it. She was a milf on holiday alone which is rare, often the chinese are in couples or friends. No harm in messaging the chinese girls and see if you get lucky.

Another problem seems to be they are here for 1 or 2 nights and seem to have a busy schedule
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Sent a message, she replied then a few messages back and forth, i pretty quick said about going to her hotel she agreed and we were straight at it. She was a milf on holiday alone which is rare, often the chinese are in couples or friends. No harm in messaging the chinese girls and see if you get lucky.

Another problem seems to be they are here for 1 or 2 nights and seem to have a busy schedule

No problem for me. Because I like to fuck and forget!

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm looking  to Rent at The Base, but I hear there's construction going on at The Edge hotel. Im an Amewrican and I plan on sleeping during the day? Does anyone know if construction is still going on at the Edge during the day? I'm a light sleeper. any noise will wake me up. Thanks

An American recently signed a lease to rent long-term at The Base.

Moved out after two nights and lost his deposit.

Ended up moving to VT6 and very happy.

Why?

He said, the noise and Chinese hordes.

• 2 months later...

I have booked The Base for 3 weeks in December through booking.com.

The owner is "The Base Pattaya VIP by u home". 

I asked to get photos of my condo but still got no reply.

Has anyone of you experience with this owner?

Judging from the looks of 2nd Road where the access road from The Base meets it, that entire complex is just being used as a hotel for Chinese.  I'd never stay there unless I had ironclad assurances that my stay would be trouble-free.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jochen_we said:

I have booked The Base for 3 weeks in December through booking.com.

The owner is "The Base Pattaya VIP by u home". 

I asked to get photos of my condo but still got no reply.

Has anyone of you experience with this owner?

Bad idea using booking.com, should've used airbnb. I stayed for 4 weeks in december. 

I can still cancel my booking without costs.

But why do you think that airbnb is better than booking.com?

• Harry Brown changed the title to Has anyone stayed at the Base condos before and had a good experience
1 hour ago, jochen_we said:

I can still cancel my booking without costs.

But why do you think that airbnb is better than booking.com?

You should quote me ...then i get a notification

....pics of actual room. Proof of discussion via airbnb app. Instant messaging. Past reviews. More detail. Cheaper, probably. Easier to arrange key/card handover as you won't get passed security without it.

1 minute ago, taylor1975 said:

You should quote me ...then i get a notification

....pics of actual room. Proof of discussion via airbnb app. Instant messaging. Past reviews. More detail. Cheaper, probably. Easier to arrange key/card handover as you won't get passed security without it.

ok, thanks 

So I will cancel my booking and book another condo via airbnb

2 hours ago, electro said:

i would look at centara residence condo or talay 6 ,better condos 

I was in Talay6 last year. It was ok but I want a different condo this year not too far away from Buakhao. That’s why I want to try The Base this year.

17 hours ago, electro said:

i would look at centara residence condo or talay 6 ,better condos 

I am now hesitating between a 35sqm Condo with sea view in The Base 26th floor B-Tower and Centara Residence with its amazing Pool and relax area, also 35sqm brand new Condo in 6th floor. This Condo really looks 5star. What is your personal opinion?

BTW: I am with my wife but once a day I go alone for a massage or .....

stayed at centara condos last 2 trips ,great location. stayed with airbnb .had good luck with the 2 condos i stayed in .just check the pictures and reviews before booking

3 minutes ago, electro said:

stayed at centara condos last 2 trips ,great location. stayed with airbnb .had good luck with the 2 condos i stayed in .just check the pictures and reviews before booking

Got me convinced and just booked a nice and brand new looking condo at Centara 6th floor with pool view via airbnb. The host is "May".

Thank you for your assistance.

5 minutes ago, jochen_we said:

Got me convinced and just booked a nice and brand new looking condo at Centara 6th floor with pool view via airbnb. The host is "May".

Thank you for your assistance.

another good tip is use oily luandry service ,located on the ally toward LK Metro.super cheap and does a great job

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Now I am thinking about cancelling my booking with the Natural Beach hotel and getting a unit from the Base for my upcoming 15 day stay. I just like the feeling of “living” somewhere even if it is only a half of a month.

Way cheaper too. 

I booked mine for this upcoming Nov for a good price.  I was also worried about the owner, security, or anybody bothering me about bringing guests so I messaged the owner and he kindly said I can bring any lady I want and nobody would care.   

On 16/08/2019 at 13:52, Thegreenranger said:

I booked mine for this upcoming Nov for a good price.  I was also worried about the owner, security, or anybody bothering me about bringing guests so I messaged the owner and he kindly said I can bring any lady I want and nobody would care.   

I just booked one on Airbnb. It was only $32 a night. High floor. Balcony with a view of the sea. The owner, without me even asking, told me I could bring company with no issues. She just requested that I keep the place clean, which is what I have done with my past Airbnb rentals. 

• Like 1