Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Centric Sea Pattaya condo

malct

Looking for a Condo for a months rental from the 30th Jan to 28th Feb

Ideally North pattaya and just noticed that a lot of rental condo's for rent in the Centric Sea Pattaya 

I have been checking out the following web site and they seem a realistic price, But information is very limited on what you get for your money, i.e Electric, Bedding, Safe, 

Can anyone give me any feedback on these condo's or if someone knows someone who rents them out since if you click on a agents web site, it just takes you to a site with many more rentals and prefer to deal with someone direct.

Thanks for your replies, been in touch with one of the agents, biggest issue, no safe. 18,000 Baht circa month, 2000 for electric and water plus 500 each time you need the room cleaned and clean bedding. Prefer some place with a safe even though security will be ok. 

17 hours ago, malct said:

Looking for a Condo for a months rental from the 30th Jan to 28th Feb

Ideally North pattaya and just noticed that a lot of rental condo's for rent in the Centric Sea Pattaya 

I have been checking out the following web site and they seem a realistic price, But information is very limited on what you get for your money, i.e Electric, Bedding, Safe, 

Can anyone give me any feedback on these condo's or if someone knows someone who rents them out since if you click on a agents web site, it just takes you to a site with many more rentals and prefer to deal with someone direct.

the price your looking at is for a years rental.

1 hour ago, malct said:

Thanks for your replies, been in touch with one of the agents, biggest issue, no safe. 18,000 Baht circa month, 2000 for electric and water plus 500 each time you need the room cleaned and clean bedding. Prefer some place with a safe even though security will be ok. 

18k end of high season is reasonable ask the agent to get the owner to install a safe. 2k for bills is good to if you use air con a lot even with government rates it can be higher. mine is under 1k mostly fan usage .500 is the going rate with bedding washed and changed  i do it my self and get clean when needed at 300.

security is fine in condos its just if you bring a freelancer back you need it.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

No freelancer, I have the wife lol. I will ask the agent if the owner can supply a safe.

14 hours ago, talung66 said:

security is fine in condos ....

In a rented unit all sorts of people could have the key to the door. If would not leave anything of value in a condo here unless I had changed the locks.

When it comes to condos, safes are hit or miss. These are not hotels! Ask the owner to confirm or install. Some even charge an extra 600-800 baht for private wifi.

Electricty and water will come out to 2-3k a month. Budget 100 baht a day and you will have some money left over. Just don’t leave the AC on all day!

In regards to hipflat. I find it so unreliable. Many don’t respond. You don’t know availability until you ask. Many are rates for long term only (6+ months). Short term you usually tack on another 5k if they will even want it. The best options are AirBNB or the FB groups. AirBNB are less risky but FB has better prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a rented unit all sorts of people could have the key to the door. If would not leave anything of value in a condo here unless I had changed the locks.

That is the risk with all rentals. I don’t think landlords will let you change locks because sometime they need to get in for emergencies such as fire or leaking pipes. Many condos need keycards to enter and even to access the elevators so it adds an extra level of security.

I am actually at a condo now with no keycard elevators and am worried a jealous TG will just come up and knock on my door!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Centric Sea you need a keycard to access the elevator lobby and have to use again in the elevator to access all the floors except ground level. To me, this is safer than a hotel as I think the chance that someone would enter your room would be very remote. Also there is 24/7 security at gate and usually someone at the front desk. Plus cameras everywhere.

The keycards and keys  have to be returned, otherwise you lose some of your damage deposit. Again I really can’t see anyone going through all this trouble to break into a room that might have something valuable in it. There are much easier targets with much less work involved.

A pacsafe seems to be a great option for a safe as you can attach to various objects that would be hard to remove. I have one and wil use even if a safe is available.

It turns out that the room is a city room even though i was asking for a sea view, Regards a safe, They would put a safe in if it was a years lease.

Time to look at the old faithful Sabai Wing. Always been good but pay hotel rates.

14 hours ago, KittenKong said:

fair enough i am going on the one i rent key is a card and or pin number for entry.that i change personally. renting direct of the juristic office.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived