Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Deep Blue Z-10, Soi 10 Pattaya Thailand- Hotel review

17hrs2freedom

I stayed here for 8 days a few weeks back in early December. Loved this hotel. Location was central and great. Here's my review, Bangkok112 style.

This look like a very nice place to stay while in Pattaya - Thanks for sharing the information.

I stayed in the stay just up the road but this looks better,

Thanks for sharing 

Awesome vid review, love it. Thanks for the effort. Nice place.

On 28/12/2018 at 19:18, 17hrs2freedom said:

I stayed here for 8 days a few weeks back in early December. Loved this hotel. Location was central and great. Here's my review, Bangkok112 style.

Not quite Bangkok112 style, you didnt swing the coat hangers, but admittedly there were no cushions for you to throw:P.

Actually quite a good vid, one question though, did you find there was enough storage space for clothes etc, there dosnt look to be much tbh, just the wardrobe and a couple of drawers under the TV, the storage space (or lack of) could sway it for me.

All the same good video review.  

2 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Not quite Bangkok112 style, you didnt swing the coat hangers, but admittedly there were no cushions for you to throw:P.

Actually quite a good vid, one question though, did you find there was enough storage space for clothes etc, there dosnt look to be much tbh, just the wardrobe and a couple of drawers under the TV, the storage space (or lack of) could sway it for me.

All the same good video review.  

Its a closet where the safe is that's pretty big, although I plunk a small size Samsonite suitcase next to the coffee machine and live that way, so I don't really use drawers and stuff. Not sure if you'd have enough space if that's what you're looking for. The 2 small drawers under the tv were really small tho.

Thanks for the review. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay? I took a look at the rooms last year but i found them a little small for the price asked which if my memory is correct was 2800 baht a night excluding breakfast. can't beat the location mind

Archived