IGNORED

HOTEL BARAQUDA, MERA MARE OR HOTEL BAYVIEW

dhirf6yb

Hello All..Myself Raj From Nepal..This is my second Trip earlier i9 have been there in 27 Nov but unfortunately i stayed in Pattaya for only one day because of some Sad Thing Happend at My home. My original plan was to stayed in Pattaya for 7 days.I stayed in hotel Baraquda. Now again i have booked ticket for march 27 for again seven days.Air ticket has been booked and Now hotel booking is pending.I have shortlisted 3 hotel..

1. hotel Baraquda
  2. hotel Mera Mare
  3. hotel bayview

My First preference is location and big room and good breakfast.I have stayed in Baraquda so location wise  this is grtt and room are grt too but little out dated and i donno about other hotel which i shortlisted. So Kindly help??

I just stayed in Baraquda last week. The suite I stayed (5th floor) has new wood floor and new HDTV.

I stayed at Baraquda in March, the room was nice but there wasn't a view and it did seem a little dated. I'm headed back in June 19 and I reckon i'll stay at Mera Mare.. rooms seem to have a good view and it's close to Soi 6

On 28/12/2018 at 03:45, dhirf6yb said:

Hello All..Myself Raj From Nepal..This is my second Trip earlier i9 have been there in 27 Nov but unfortunately i stayed in Pattaya for only one day because of some Sad Thing Happend at My home. My original plan was to stayed in Pattaya for 7 days.I stayed in Hotel Baraquda. Now again i have booked ticket for march 27 for again seven days.Air ticket has been booked and Now Hotel booking is pending.I have shortlisted 3 Hotel..

1. Hotel Baraquda
  2. Hotel Mera Mare
  3. Hotel Bayview

My First preference is location and big room and good breakfast.I have stayed in Baraquda so location wise  this is grtt and room are grt too but little out dated and i donno about other hotel which i shortlisted. So Kindly help??

This is bit of a Sesame Street exercise as seems to me that one of the above does not belong with the others.  Hint - guess if you found the Bayview ok you would save yourself quite a bit of money.

• 2 weeks later...

Bayview may not be joiner friendly any more, you should double check though.

Mera Mare is joiner friendly to your room but the joiner may not have access to the facility offered like swimming pool without paying extra. At least that's what they replied to an inquiry letter. 

Baraquda is extremely joiner friendly. 

On 11/01/2019 at 01:14, Franko2018 said:

Bayview may not be joiner friendly any more, you should double check though.

Mera Mare is joiner friendly to your room but the joiner may not have access to the facility offered like swimming pool without paying extra. At least that's what they replied to an inquiry letter. 

Baraquda is extremely joiner friendly. 

I've stayed in Mera Mare and can confirm that you can take the joiner to pool, etc as nobody checks. I even took my over night bar fine to breakfast at no extra cost. Just make sure when booking, choose two people option.

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed at the mera mare, It was great, bathroom is nice and spacious, beds are great. Balcony is small but I hear that is similar in all hotels, no issues bringing joiners to breakfast or pool or room. They do say extra charge for more than 1 joiner but I brought 2 girls back several nights and they didn't care. Just took ID's and let me go on up. The staff is nice and does a good job cleaning up.  I stayed at baraquda for the second half ans the bathroom smelled so god damn bad, if you flush the smell would go away and come back within a couple of seconds. Was terrible.. like a sewer... Might have been bad luck on my part and just that one room. the other stuff in the room was fine but the mera mara felt much bigger space wise.

Baraquda is my favourite hotel in Pattaya. Location is unbeatable and the staff are very friendly always provide top service. 

• 5 months later...
Baraquda is my favourite hotel in Pattaya. Location is unbeatable and the staff are very friendly always provide top service. 
I just booked 5 days at Baraquda but I read that the hotel is pretty dated and needed TLC repairs. And there is a joiner fee for 2nd girl. Was this also your experience?

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

On 29/12/2018 at 00:53, matrix123 said:

I just stayed in Baraquda last week. The suite I stayed (5th floor) has new wood floor and new HDTV.

Has the whole hotel been renovated or partially renovated? It's been a few years since I stayed there and even back then the hotel needed some renovation and new mattresses (IMHO). 

Archived