Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Knon Kaen getting there

gary09

Hi all,

i thinking of going to Khon Kaen for a few days Jan 2019,  i will be in Ayuahattya for a couple of days before,  what is the best/closest airport to fly from  - Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi when leaving by taxi or bus from Ayuahattaya ?

looking at staying at the Kosa hotel, good location ?

On 28/12/2018 at 07:00, gary09 said:

Hi all,

i thinking of going to Khon Kaen for a few days Jan 2019,  i will be in Ayuahattya for a couple of days before,  what is the best/closest airport to fly from  - Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi when leaving by taxi or bus from Ayuahattaya ?

looking at staying at the Kosa Hotel, good location ?

Kosa is a decent hotel and in a good location very near bars etc.      Only problem with Khon Kaen airport is the taxis that try to overcharge, at least they always used to try.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I am leaving for Khon Kaen in the morning, starting out from Jomtien. I am flying Thai Smiles at a very good rate. There may be some cheaper fares from DM on Air Aisa or others, but I avoid DM if at all possible. Staying with the GF's family about 35 km outside of Khon Kaen, so no comments on hotels.

Since we are on the topic, anybody know of a better liquor store near the KK airport? I would like to buy a bottle of champagne etc for New Years.

Archived