Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dynasty Inn Pattaya Soi 13 *WARNING*

Firepole

On 09/05/2019 at 23:40, Firepole said:

I have used toppers on mattresses and, IMHO, they wouldn't help much at all considering how hard the mattresses are to begin with. Especially, when it comes to someone of decent(large) size. I would end up just "crushing" the supporting foam and it would end up being 1/8 of an inch of, fully, compressed foam on top of a slab of rock. So, not much difference.

On my next trip, which would be my first since the new mattresses, I plan to stop in to say "Hello" and, talk to the manager, see what the situation is. With the Thai memory I'm sure she'll remember me expressing my concerns on my last visit. Really hate to lose that place.

Have you decided where else to stay?

On 17/02/2019 at 19:52, Czmate said:

Jesus you ain’t lived at least they provide a mattress. Get yourself out a bit and stay with a few Thais you’ll soon find out what sleeping on a quilt as a mattress feels like.

‘Joking’a shit bed in any state is a real downer on any stay anywhere.

Went to a girl's "apartment" in AC. Just a little concrete box with a couple of plastic chairs and she was sharing this place with 2-3 other girls. I asked her where the beds were and she pointed to some pieces of cardboard leaning up against the wall.

Went to a girl's "apartment" in AC. Just a little concrete box with a couple of plastic chairs and she was sharing this place with 2-3 other girls. I asked her where the beds were and she pointed to some pieces of cardboard leaning up against the wall.
This is why guys don't need to stay at expensive hotels to impress the girls, they seem happy with anything

• 5 weeks later...
On 14/05/2019 at 23:16, Admint said:

Have you decided where else to stay?

I just booked a room at View Talay 6. More expensive than the Dynasty Inn but it claims to have a "luxury-style western mattress". The reviews seem to support that. I'd prefer the Dynasty but a good night's sleep is important to me.

I stayed at Dynasty as usual in March/April and found no difference between the new (allegedly) "hard" mattress and the old version  -  both comfortable.  When I confirmed my reservation back in December I queried the new "hard mattress" reports raised in this thread.  I was told that if I found the new mattress uncomfortable I could ask for it to be changed to a "foam" mattress no problem.  I didn't need it changed.  No problem at Dynasty.

Archived