IGNORED

Suggestions (Darkside Map Yai Lia)

Best value quality set luncheon over on the Darkside, particularly when you consider the consistent high standards maintained at such a low cost. Three courses offering a choice of three starters, three mains and two desserts, including a bread roll with butter, for just 325฿.

We both settled on the pulled pork salad with cantaloupe pearls to start. Tasty meat, fresh salad, lovely sweet melon. Personally would have preferred a vinaigrette style salad dressing to mayonnaise, but hey, the boss and head chef is Belgian after all :)

The pork loin in mustard sauce with crisp vegetables and sauteed potatoes was fine in every respect. My dining companion like me isn't a fan of risotto, but with a extra plate of sauteed potatoes on the side the tasty chicken fillet with truffle sauce mains option rapidly went the way of the salad.

Profiteroles with a warm chocolate sauce and fresh cream were delicious, the choux pastry perfect.

Espresso decent quality.

Can't remember the last time I've ever really had anything to quibble about at Suggestions. Great to see that he has built up quite a following. Recommended.

Soi Map Lai Yia 28, about 1k from the Tara Pattana school. 

Suggestions
086 558 0491
https://maps.app.goo.gl/sFVkv

FB_IMG_1545440516674.jpg

FB_IMG_1545440519971.jpg

FB_IMG_1545440522915.jpg

FB_IMG_1545440526007.jpg

FB_IMG_1545440529138.jpg

FB_IMG_1545440533000.jpg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

A bit of a disappointment today. Saw the lunch menu and decided to give it a try today around lunchtime. However upon arrival I noticed that the place was closed till 17.00 hours....

So, is there any info on opening hours ?

Just now, Halfaboy said:

A bit of a disappointment today. Saw the lunch menu and decided to give it a try today around lunchtime. However upon arrival I noticed that the place was closed till 17.00 hours....

So, is there any info on opening hours ?

Got a feeling that I read somewhere this was the only Saturday in the year he was closing during the day, to prepare for Christmas .... looking....

Yes here it is. That's usually the kind of luck I have lol

20181222_160025.jpg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Had my birthday lunch there , last year.
Probably the best meal I've ever had in Pattaya , but I've never repeated.
Just too many choices out there ! But I do recommend it , every chance I get .

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

hello,

The best cheap good food choice on the dark side is at German restaurant SOI KHAOTALO, I think it's called meeting point.

But are the girls easy to go with customers on darkside ? barfine must be paid also, or it's possible to meet the girl when the bar closes ? Thanks.

Archived