IGNORED

Blood pressure tablets

Czmate

I changed mine whilst here and had a stock up of Rampiril 10mgx5 months worth left over if anyone uses them and wants them PM me and I’ll see if I can get them to you.

i think 3 packets expired in 08/2018 have no idea if they really expire and 2 packets expire 2019 not easy to read on the boxes but anyway if someone wants them let me know.

Just now, Czmate said:

I changed mine whilst here and had a stock up of Rampiril 10mgx5 months worth left over if anyone uses them and wants them PM me and I’ll see if I can get them to you.

i think 3 packets expired in 08/2018 have no idea if they really expire and 2 packets expire 2019 not easy to read on the boxes but anyway if someone wants them let me know.

What did you change to? I've been using Irbesartan, sold as Approvel here but 950 baht a pack at Boots. I've taken them for almost 25 years now. My father and grandfather died of stroke at 51 and I'm now 64 so they must work OK. I rarely ever hear of anyone else taking the same brand. 

14 hours ago, Czmate said:

i think 3 packets expired in 08/2018 have no idea if they really expire

A pharmacist told me that medications lose their strength with time, so expired meds may just be less effective. I'd not use them unless they are expensive and money is a big issue.

Actually since I’ve been here I changed twice.

The reason I changed from these was that I was getting an allergic reaction after years causing swelling to my face when I ate Seafood I know what everyone will say but once I changed the swelling up stopped and I started eating seafood again no issue.

i changed here to Dafiro brand it worked but would say it didn’t really get the pressure down to ideal which neither did the Rampiril to be honest not too high just not ideal around 135/90.

Anyway discussed with doc here again and he suggested Azilsartan tried it the BP is the best its been in more than 10 years around 125/80 near perfect.

As I said no idea about expiry it was just a thought before I dump them in the bin.

Anybody have any success buying HCTZ without a prescription?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If I was in town I would happily take them, unfortunately I'm not in till March.

Last year I changed from Amlodipine 10mg and gave my 3 month supply to a guy here who happened to mention he bought Amlodipine 10 and broke them in half.

On 20/12/2018 at 01:48, CyberPro said:

A pharmacist told me that medications lose their strength with time, so expired meds may just be less effective. I'd not use them unless they are expensive and money is a big issue.

Not from 8/18 to 12/18 they don't. They do get you to toss them out and muy more though.

Archived