IGNORED

Double Login Required

ChiFlyer

Over the last few days the board has been unavailable late in the afternoon Thai Time. Starting two days ago, when I login I get a permissions not granted message, but when I login for a second time --> no problem. Not the end of the universe, but irritating.

In case anyone else has this problem.

I use Firefox and invoke PA from a Favorite. I noticed that the second logon screen was a little different. So I deleted the favorite and saved the second logon screen as a new Favorite. This solved the problem. 

This can happen whenever the Admin updates the board code. Original favorite URL might appear to work, but could be providing a broken server path request. Could also mean that some people will have to update their browser blockers, filters, and cookie policies to account for any changes to URL strings that are not covered by the root URL that was previously whitelisted (this one is not likely, but possible). 

Archived