IGNORED

Recommend a girl friendly no joiner fee hotel near Soi Bukhao?

gothom

Looking to try a new hotel around Soi Bukhao / LK Metro Area. My usual place is unavailable. Last time I tried a new place it was the LK President and they charged me a joiner fee. So not returning there, but would like something similar: a nice hotel in the area with no joiner fee. Thanks!

Sutus Court. No joiner fee, 2 pool areas and parking plus 2 entrances.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

13 hours ago, Ron Rat said:

Sutus Court. No joiner fee, 2 pool areas and parking plus 2 entrances.

Thanks. Looks like a 2 star though. I'd like to do a little better than that. 3-4 star like LK President hopefully. Any ideas?

8 hours ago, Crash6969 said:

I like the Intimate hotel. I’ve stayed there my past 3 trips.

Others have mentioned Areca Lodge, but I haven’t stayed there myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's looking pretty good. Might book tonight. No joiner fees even for 2 whores in the room with you? Thanks!

On 19/12/2018 at 11:53, gothom said:

Thanks. Looks like a 2 star though. I'd like to do a little better than that. 3-4 star like LK President hopefully. Any ideas?

Dear gothom ,maybe you remember if its

possible to make local outcalls from the rooms phone in Intimate hotel?

Centra Avenue, Centara Azure, LK Residence (but not studio rooms), Areca Lodge (Evergreen Wing)...these are all guest friendly 3/4 star quality hotels near soi Buhakow and LK Metro.

On 19/12/2018 at 10:55, gothom said:

That's looking pretty good. Might book tonight. No joiner fees even for 2 whores in the room with you? Thanks!

They charge for the 2nd guest. And there is a 21 year minimum age limit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/12/2018 at 17:39, PeterEurope said:

They charge for the 2nd guest. And there is a 21 year minimum age limit.

Glad I got my 19 year old bar girl in there then!

16 hours ago, gothom said:

Glad I got my 19 year old bar girl in there then!

At intimate hotel? I was there a couple of months ago and was told the rules by the receptionist.

I stay at both the LK Metropole and Areca Lodge each of my trips every year.

I never had to pay a joiner fee at either one of them. I could also take my new best friend of the night to the included breakfast.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I would like to know how does a hotel on Soi Bukhao survive with a joiner fee, is there even a single person there not paying for pussy?

54 minutes ago, SydneyFarang said:

I would like to know how does a hotel on Soi Bukhao survive with a joiner fee, is there even a single person there not paying for pussy?

I've seen some older couples staying around there. Also lots of Chinese families in the LK Metropole last time I stayed there. It's why I haven't stayed there again.

• 2 months later...

If you stay at LK President tell the girl to go down the right side of the building and use the elevator in the underground carpark.  You only get charged the joiner fee if they go through the hotel lobby. 

Or better yet meet her in the carpark if you don't know her so you can check her out. 

Only issue with this is she doesn't have to check her ID in at reception.  So might not be safe if you don't know her. 

Archived