IGNORED

No way Jose

Baxidar ba

Finally the (not so) special one has become the special gone. 

I guess it’s a bit like a troublesome gogo girl. She looked the part up on that stage & you thought you were about to experience great times. But when back in the loom she turns into a moany princess. You may have paid her a ridiculous amount but in the end you are just glad to see the back of her.

I’m voting for Jorge as the next United manager, he’s strong (24inch biceps) bilingual, well travelled, articulate & he knows how to get value for money 

I don't suppose he'll be too worried with a £22.5 million pay off.

Not a UTD fan but he had to go , he has been playing the wrong style of football for them . Does not change the fact they are woeful at the back . Be intresting to see what happens from here.

At least he wouldn't put up with all the primadonnas there at the moment. Unfortunately half the team are not premier league standard, Woodward has nfi and they won't win shit with Phil Jones at the back although to be fair not sure they have a decent backline player in the team at all. I thought Bailly looked the goods but he went to shit too.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hate united but they have lots of top players that just not performing for one reason or another.

United are known for attacking brand of football Jose is not.

They brang him in for short term success/ glory that backfired. 

Liverpool forever.

And so the cycle continues. More early form from Jose followed by the sulks and a big pay out.
To the ones wanting Roy Keane next, take a look at his not so glittering management record will you. Not being a Utd fan I'd love you to take him on.

how did mourinho even become a manager let alone a successful one

he stutters in front of the camera and is the most grumpy and unfriendly chap Ive ever come across.

Archived