IGNORED

Pride Condo vs City Garden Pattaya Condo

Yabusaki

On 18/12/2018 at 08:57, chippysam said:

I use The Pride , I like the pool there . 20000 to 25000 typical rents can be negotiated if you are staying long time. Love the closeness of everything you need there . Not tried City Garden but have stayed in other of that groups and liked the condos .

Does the Pride do 1 month or 2 month stays? I heard it was minimum of 3 months. Is this true?

11 minutes ago, pregnantladyboy said:

Does the Pride do 1 month or 2 month stays? I heard it was minimum of 3 months. Is this true?

They do 1 month stays in some of the condos at the Pride

23 minutes ago, chippysam said:

They do 1 month stays in some of the condos at the Pride

Thanks. Stayed in City Garden for a month a year ago. Not bad, but would like to give the others in the area a try too - the Pride, the Urban, the Avenue & Centara.

One thing about City Garden: it has curving blocks at the front which you can see when you are passing on the street, and plainer, rectangular blocks down at the back. The front reception desk have rentals, and you can just go in and enquire. But they are all for units at the back which are kind of far away from the street. Russians or other canny investors have snaffled all the good units in the front blocks, so you have this Kafkaesque experience of walking past these big curving walls of mirror glass apartments on both sides every time you enter or leave the complex.

Also they could do with another entrance/exit point in City garden (currently only one, at the front on soi 15). My rented room in block E at the back overlooked the dirt-surface carpark of the Friday market square on Soi Buakhao, where I used to go for daily coffee at Benjamit cafe. As the crow flies, Benjamit was about 1min away but to walk it was 8 or 10mins. They could easily have a key fob entrance in the boundary wall at the back, would make life much easier.

I rented at the Pride last year for three months and 2017 for one month.  No complaints.  Keep in mind that there are several floor plans at Pride, so best to check a few options.

I used EAZY PROPERTY CO located across from the 7-11 as an agent.  24,000B per month plus E&W.  24,000B deposit and I got it all back when I checked out. When ever I had a complaint they were quick about getting it fixed.  

In DEC a new laundry opened up right next door to the PRIDE

I've talked to guys staying at the other condo complexes on Soi15 and they all seemed happy with their condos. Maybe best to check them all out and see what you like best.

On 18/01/2019 at 22:39, maxtroy said:

I stayed at City Garden 3 years running and enjoyed everything about it except the main pool being unusable in December and  January because the water is fucking freezing .

Terrific location to all that Pattaya has to offer with exceptional security . The most annoying thing was when walking to second road you pass by the corner wall of the temple where vendors  make preparation of the evenings goods to be offerred  from their push carts  . The smell can be nauseating from discarded fish parts and sundry other waste that lies rotting over several days . 

That is the problem with ground pools... limited sun due to surrounding buildings make the water freezing.

Lot of spoilt softies on here.

In primary school we were taken to the local outdoor pool, in April, and if we were slow getting in the attendant would fill a bucket from the tap, which was even colder than the pool, and throw it over us.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Lot of spoilt softies on here.
In primary school we were taken to the local outdoor pool, in April, and if we were slow getting in the attendant would fill a bucket from the tap, which was even colder than the pool, and throw it over us.
funny you say that, i remember those days in high school jumping in the outdoor pool and felt like I'd have a heart attack. You get used to the temperature very quickly

Archived