Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

4niceight

Surin karaoke questions

4niceight

So I arrived in Surin yesterday and due to a lack of up to date info on many searches I made my way to soi Kola and had a couple of beers and a very good steak at Beach bar. From there I walked down the soi and was looking for a bar where I could sit and perhaps talk with a few ladies. There were no such bars but there was a karaoke with many hot girls outside dressed in a sort of uniform red outfit. I have never been into a karaoke and had only a small idea what goes on, but I ventured inside and was met by a mamasan. She brought me a girl who spoke some English and we sat down in the lounge area. I bought a beer and was persuaded to buy her some food and a lady drink. She was very friendly and a bit touchy feely, and at one point asked me to take her to my hotel. I wasn't  ready to do that yet so tried to enquire as to what the procedure and cost was to take her to a VIP room. Her answers were a bit confusing but I got the idea that we go and sing (which I kinda knew). I persevered and asked her if it was normal to have sex there and she answered yes but no boom boom. I couldn't get any idea from her of price. In hindsight I should have asked the mamasan but didn't. Being a newbie to this scene I was a little afraid of being ripped off so decided to call it a day and went back to my hotel. I asked to check bin which came to about 750 baht and gave the girl 200 baht tip for her time spent with me. My question here is therefore what really goes on, how much is usually payable and was my tip of 200 baht enough or too much. I'm tempted to go back as there were some really hot girls there and I'm not afraid of spending good money for a new experience but I thought I'd see if somebody here could help with info first. NB. on exiting after about an hour inside I saw that most of the girls had been taken. That would have been about 10:30pm. The girl I was with said the other girls would have been taken to rooms by Thai guys...Any clarification guys?

4niceight

deleted

Edited by 4niceight

WoWuk

Best bit of this thread is the nonsense title. 

Good 1 OP. 

4niceight
16 minutes ago, WoWuk said:

Best bit of this thread is the nonsense title. 

Good 1 OP. 

Edited now.

Bawdy

I've been to a joint on Soi Kola that fits that description about 5 years ago, cost me about 1500Bt on food and drinks, but was only told by the mamasan that the girl could meet me outside the following day.

If you are looking for short time, try the 'soapy' behind the Tong Tarin hotel next to Soi Kola.

Hamchang

If she asked you to take her to your hotel, then what else do you need to know? Take her out, go to eat somewhere, then back to the hotel for a nigth of awkward elbowy sex.