IGNORED

Yacht and Villa Parties

LaaMok

We have been working with Buvado for a few months in view to set up a partnership with them.  We do not have a website/video finished yet as we are still planning it.  But you can book through their website. (linked below)

I wasn't going to post about the parties on the forum because its pretty expensive and anything expensive gets slammed on here,  but this is aimed at guys with money but no time to organise it themselves.  I put it on my facebook and was immediately told, that guys can book it themselves cheaper,  yes of course they can. (if they can get hold of the captain)  But guys with money and no time can call Buvado and tell them what they need, when and they sort out all the logistics.

Mostly we are doing more yacht parties than villa parties,  around 2-3 per week at the moment. But the villa parties can get more crazy.

We've had alot of indian, some french, canadians and koreans so far.  We have many high-end villas to choose from and many yachts.

http://buvado.com/parties/yacht-party/

If anyone can get us some extra customers by running it through their business, please let us know.

I will attend the odd party, its great to meet different people.

Archived