Yabusaki

Pride Condo Behind Avenue Mall

Yabusaki

Greetings, 

Next year, I'm interested in leasing or buying an one bedroom Pride Condo behind Avenue Mall!  Any insightful response comments regarding the Pride Condo?  I like the location and right next to Villa Market.

Thankx

tallguy

A mate rented a condo there a few years ago but left before the end of the contract because the thin walls meant there was a lot of noise from adjacent apartments.

chippysam

Great location , I stayed there in November for 3 weeks . Some of the condos need a complete refurb but some good ones to. But noise can be an issue, I got a a little request from the building manager to be quieter , two occupants  complained . One of my barfines just talks a bit loud and the sex was a little bit noisy, a very good threesome. But certainly not at party level , I was surprised by the complaints . Having rented at Centric Sea where some Russian guys rented condo about four of them, and they played Russian heavy metal at some volume at any time . That would have been worthy of a complaint . So yes agree with the above post about noise is an issue.

Geordie59

I've got 2 mates who live there. They are both very happy with their purchase.

striderman

rent a unit for at least a month before looking to buy

Autoroam

location is amazing. set back a bit from the main road....go for it.

Goolabert

I just looked at a unit at The Pride a few days ago and did not ask about a gym/fitness room. Some of the websites indicate that it does have one but I looked at the photos for a few units and none showed a  gym but they all showed the pool..

Can someone verify whether it does or doesn't have a gym. 

chippysam

No gym but it is a good size pool , the gym at the Avenua mall is only about 100 meters away . or Coco gym about a 5 minute walk . Both better than any condo gym .

Yabusaki

Greetings, 

Does anyone knows about current longterm lease price for one bedroom condo?

Thanks

Czmate

If you are thinking of leasing then go that way first before buying because you can’t lose in the long term you will know if the ins and outs first hand.

Pinoydave

Never understood why people wouldn't rent for a period before buying 

Goolabert
On 03/03/2019 at 09:03, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

Thanks

I was offered a one BR for 20k/month for 1 year lease about a month ago. A buddy who lives there said he thought they would have taken 18K. It may be up to the individual owner if they want to accept less than the advertised rate.

That is for the smaller on BR. They also have 1BR units that are a little over 60 square meters in size and these would cost over 20k.

I decided to go elsewhere myself. 

usexpat46
21 hours ago, Pinoydave said:

Never understood why people wouldn't rent for a period before buying 

In rare cases one might come across a distress sale.  It happened to me once when a Brit neighbor of mine told me he had a friend that was terminally ill and wanted to sell his1 bedroom at View Talley 2B and return to the UK as soon as possible.  I had been looking to buy a condo in central Pattaya so I told my neighbor I would post it on one of the Pattaya boards.  A BM contacted me and asked for the phone number.  The next day I thought even though I didn't want to live there it would be a good investment and contacted the seller only to find out that the guy I referred was buying the unit.

Sexyfarangman
On 07/12/2018 at 01:55, Geordie59 said:

I've got 2 mates who live there. They are both very happy with their purchase.

How much did they pay?

Geordie59
52 minutes ago, Sexyfarangman said:

How much did they pay?

One got a very good deal through an agent who is his lifelong friend.
The other paid around about the going rate which I'd put at 5-10% below the advertised asking price. Actual numbers I can't remember but around the 5 - 5.5 million Baht mark for a 2 bed place.

chris2004

Is being close to Villa Market an advantage? Looking at their prices recently i would never shop there.

Yabusaki
On 06/03/2019 at 09:07, chris2004 said:

Is being close to Villa Market an advantage? Looking at their prices recently i would never shop there.

Greetings,

You get what you paid for, therefore, in my opinion, prices are reasonable! Also, living in Pride Condo is very convenient due to proximity to Villa Market!

Scuba+
Once you've lived in Pattaya for a while there's no need to live central. Biggest mistake would be to buy a place near Walking Street. Most people i know don't go to Villa market, instead its friendship, foodland, Makro, tops or Big Cs

hioctane
Greetings, 
Thanks

Most of the condos on Soi 15 can be had for around 15k on a 1 year lease. Keep in mind, none of them are extremely large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk