IGNORED

Nokia 6280 Photo question.

Mirkwood

I know this is boring but is a Nokia 6280 camera good enough for decent photo's or am I in the Currys duty free shop buying a proper digital camera?

My mate reckons I'll be wasting my money if I buy one around

I know this is boring but is a Nokia 6280 camera good enough for decent photo's or am I in the Currys duty free shop buying a proper digital camera?

My mate reckons I'll be wasting my money if I buy one around

Well I think I'm a brainy person. I can also use Google.. :P The 6280 has a 2 megapixel camera with flash. This will be sufficient if all you want to do is view your photos on a computer and print photos no larger than 4 x 5". I assume that the phone has a memory card. Just make sure you have one large enough to store your photos on.

Personally I don't thing that the photos that it will produce would be pleasing to me. You are using a phone to take pictures and no matter what they say they have not produced a camera. There would have been many compromises to provide the camera in the phone.

I have just bought a Nikon Coolpix L4 and 512MB memory card for someone else in Malaysia for about

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Cheers chaps.

Spose it's the camera shop for me then. :P

Ere SB., wheres that bird from then?

I might chuck one up her if I see her next week.

Edited by Mirkwood

Cheers chaps.

Spose it's the camera shop for me then. :wacko:

Ere SB., wheres that bird from then?

I might chuck one up her if I see her next week.

I thought you were giving her a miss this trip... :P:o You just can't get over your addiction can you? Just to remind you of what a good camera can do...

4.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

' I olly go with one customer today' :P

She told me last that she not have customer for 3 days.. :wacko:

And would you like remind us all exactly how long it will be before you could go and ask her the question again?

Now why would I do something like that?... :P Besides I don't know if I am allowed to go to Soi 6 anymore.... :D

• 2 years later...

a 2 mega pix camera is ok but I would say look for a 5 meg on a phone. The N82 has a real flash (not LED) 5 meg camera and the photos are superb quality. Once I get home, if I can find this thread again will up load one for you :Circle_Sharks:

Wha's like us?