Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

soi6falang

Why Do You Like The Third Hole?

thumper64
28 minutes ago, everard said:

the logic is do you want to pay for new sheets and possibly a mattress?rather eats into ones mongering budget.

Do what I do, fuck her in the shower. Easy clean up........

Amon_Amarth
52 minutes ago, bbbz said:

fucking a poop hole with the smell of doo doo and lack of natural lubrication is a wood burner

besides, who get aroused seeing the back of a pretty thai girls head?

Piss and blood comes out of pussies yet you have no issue sticking your pecker in there. As for who likes to see the back of a pretty Thai girl's head? Well I dunno, people who prefer doggy style perhaps, which doesn't involve sticking your cock in an ass. Also there are many positions to fuck a girl in her ass while still being able to look at her pretty face. :)

Buddy Edgewood
2 hours ago, Amon_Amarth said:

Why is that? What aspect of banging a WOMAN'S ass makes it bisexual or homosexual?

Now that I think about it more, I came to the conclusion that the anus has no sexual orientation.  Carry on...

bbbz
2 hours ago, Amon_Amarth said:

Piss and blood comes out of pussies yet you have no issue sticking your pecker in there. As for who likes to see the back of a pretty Thai girl's head? Well I dunno, people who prefer doggy style perhaps, which doesn't involve sticking your cock in an ass. Also there are many positions to fuck a girl in her ass while still being able to look at her pretty face. :)

the smell of dooky and the brown paste on your unit as you withdraw is a really nasty visual.

it also just seems too gay, but these days one must say " not that there is anything wrong with that" 2eho! 555!

per anum
21 hours ago, hivesql said:

dang haha who was this? got a pic?

An LLT......Sorry but pics on this site are deadly.....might get murdered by her dad who is a cop.....

soi6falang

What do you think the best way to enter the tight or virgin ass is? Lots of lube, lick it first, finger it first or anal spray?

Buttviking
2 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

What do you think the best way to enter the tight or virgin ass is? Lots of lube, lick it first, finger it first or anal spray?

Give her a good old banging in the pussy first and make her cum to warm her up, then break out the lube and apply probing fingers gently but surely but not faster than she can take.

Bilderesultat for anal fingering

Mognam
30 minutes ago, Buttviking said:

Give her a good old banging in the pussy first and make her cum to warm her up, then break out the lube and apply probing fingers gently but surely but not faster than she can take.

I would suggest to lick the butt a bit as well but I know you're afraid to do that Buttviking.  If only you could see the look of disappointment on my face.

Buttviking
18 minutes ago, Mognam said:

I would suggest to lick the butt a bit as well but I know you're afraid to do that Buttviking.  If only you could see the look of disappointment on my face.

Sorry honey, I can`t think about your face all that much when I am busy doing important things like breaking ass :P

Edited by Buttviking

Amon_Amarth
6 hours ago, bbbz said:

the smell of dooky and the brown paste on your unit as you withdraw is a really nasty visual.

it also just seems too gay, but these days one must say " not that there is anything wrong with that" 2eho! 555!

In all the asses I have banged...never has shit residue come out on my dick...and if it did, it wasn't noticeable. And AGAIN....what is gay about banging a WOMAN'S ass? No one has yet to come up with intelligent reasoning.

soi6falang
2 minutes ago, Amon_Amarth said:

In all the asses I have banged...never has shit residue come out on my dick...and if it did, it wasn't noticeable. And AGAIN....what is gay about banging a WOMAN'S ass? No one has yet to come up with intelligent reasoning.

Its only gay if a woman bangs your ass

Buttviking
44 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

Wouldn`t that make you a lesbian? :Question:

Explorer8939
3 hours ago, soi6falang said:

Not gay, but weird for a woman to want to do that.

baltipieofdoom

I also don't understand the whole "It's a bit gay thing"

You have your mouth and you lick pussy and get BJ? It's just using another hole. If it's gay to use a female ass isn't it a fucking load more gay to use a male hand when you wank?

Ranovertheborder
16 minutes ago, baltipieofdoom said:

I also don't understand the whole "It's a bit gay thing"

You have your mouth and you lick pussy and get BJ? It's just using another hole. If it's gay to use a female ass isn't it a fucking load more gay to use a male hand when you wank?

In my professional opinion that's a bit of a gay comment, I won't charge you for my analysis on this occasion though 

baltipieofdoom
In my professional opinion that's a bit of a gay comment, I won't charge you for my analysis on this occasion though 
In my opinion, if you think it's gay, it's because you think it's gay. I won't wear my strap on this occasion though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Ranovertheborder
17 minutes ago, baltipieofdoom said:

In my opinion, if you think it's gay, it's because you think it's gay. I won't wear my strap on this occasion though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Why would you need to wear a strap on?  Either very small dick or you are of the female species lol 

Vic D

It's pretty simple really. Being gay is being attracted to someone of the same sex. No sexual act makes you gay. They're just sexual acts. At least that's my understanding.

everard
15 hours ago, soi6falang said:

a bottle of baby oil out the 7/11

everard
15 hours ago, Buttviking said:

in -out,in-out,shake it all about

Explorer8939
3 hours ago, baltipieofdoom said:

Look I'm not saying the 3rd hole is good or bad... It's definitely not gay but I will say it's best for getting your lady off https://metro.co.uk/2015/08/25/this-is-the-best-way-to-give-a-woman-an-orgasm-apparently-5359272/

So, anal gets them off, but only 31 percent do it.

i suspect a boatload of reported orgasms happen in the first 30 seconds of penetration: “Honey, I finished”.

Buttviking
4 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

So, anal gets them off, but only 31 percent do it.

i suspect a boatload of reported orgasms happen in the first 30 seconds of penetration: “Honey, I finished”.

You don`t quit at her first assgasm :D

Amon_Amarth
11 hours ago, baltipieofdoom said:

If it's gay to use a female ass isn't it a fucking load more gay to use a male hand when you wank?

My right name is called Bertha, the left Louie....as long as I wank with the right I'm straight :laugh:

soi6falang

Is it a bit gay if a female fingers your ass as she blows u?