Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

soi6falang

Why Do You Like The Third Hole?

Ranovertheborder
Just now, Louis Ting Tong said:

Women have arses. It's not only men who have them. Men have hands and mouths too, so does that make handjobs and blowjobs gay too? Flawed logic.

Fucking a woman in the arse has nothing to do with homosexuality.

I trained for 7 years to be able to tell you that you are a closet homosexual, how many years did you study to make your statement ? 

Mognam
2 minutes ago, Ranovertheborder said:

I trained for 7 years to be able to tell you that you are a closet homosexual, how many years did you study to make your statement ? 

am I also gay if I'm the catcher and not the pitcher?  If so, how do I break the news to my parents? :unsure:

Ranovertheborder
Just now, Mognam said:

am I also gay if I'm the catcher and not the pitcher?  If so, how do I break the news to my parents? :unsure:

If you want my professional advice its going to cost you

I am amazed that people reading my first post on this actually believe I am serious :10:

Edited by Ranovertheborder
Spelling

jlo19

any hole is a goal.

Red Rooster
50 minutes ago, Ranovertheborder said:

I am a trained Psychologist and I can tell you from all the studies done there is a very simple answer to the question "why do you like anal" and not really a surprise here but ............ you are all closet homosexuals 

Serious question here. I see a hooker in London regularly who absolutely loves anal. If it makes me a closet homosexual, what does it say about her?

Ranovertheborder
Just now, Red Rooster said:

Serious question here. I see a hooker in London regularly who absolutely loves anal. If it makes me a closet homosexual, what does it say about her?

She is a gay man in a womans body 

Mognam
4 minutes ago, Ranovertheborder said:

If you want my professional advice its going to cost you

I am amazed that people reading my first post on this actually believe I am serious :10:

i'm amazed that you believe my post was serious.   :rolleyes:

Ranovertheborder
Just now, Mognam said:

i'm amazed that you believe my post was serious.   :rolleyes:

I was talking about the poster above you when I was talking about people taking me seriously, its just the way I pitched it :P

Red Rooster
7 minutes ago, Ranovertheborder said:

She is a gay man in a womans body 

It's a win win then :)

Amon_Amarth

The third hole obsession can be broken up into three aspects.

Mental:

Anal sex in western countries (Not including South America) is taboo. Its dirty, its filthy, its naughty, its abnormal. It's something that isn't usually on the menu. It's like a child being told not do something because the majority says its wrong yet you do it anyway. It's rebellious being somewhere people may say you shouldn't be. There are few things more satisfying than a girl saying "Fuck my ass harder"...except maybe "would you like bacon on that". :laugh:

Physical:

Pussy is great...its absolutely fantastic...but in my day I've never found any of them tighter than an asshole. Yes the ass lacks the suction and wetness of a pussy to slide in and out easily but the tightness can not be compared. Plus lube solves the problem of thrusting easily.

Variety:

Like I said before....pussy is great. So is steak. But I can't eat steak everyday. Some days I want to eat shrimp. I love pussy but some days I want to bang some ass. Once you've had so much sex, "normal" sex just becomes too vanilla and you want to do something out of the ordinary and banging ass fits the bill.

My uncle had a saying..."Once you've fucked a woman's ass...there are no more secrets"...:Chokdee3:

westie1
1 hour ago, Ranovertheborder said:

I am a trained Psychologist and I can tell you from all the studies done there is a very simple answer to the question "why do you like anal" and not really a surprise here but ............ you are all closet homosexuals 

And what's wrong with you. 

What do the say about travelling to pattaya a paying women to suck your balls 

Ranovertheborder
1 minute ago, westie1 said:

And what's wrong with you. 

What do the say about travelling to pattaya a paying women to suck your balls 

It says I'm a dirty whore monger that liked getting my balls sucked by prostitutes 

Buttviking

Anal sex is just on another level.. physically, mentally, visually. You fuck the ass for the same reasons you climb a mountain, it is there and it is a challenge and success feels good. Any woman can spread her legs and offer her pussy, but the ass is real and takes proper dedication and sluttyness. Damn I love threeholers :D 

soi6falang

I have heard from several guys that they much prefer to fuck the ass when her bowels are full as it feels tighter, wetter and softer. Just wondering if this is common..

Scuba+

Pussy is great...its absolutely fantastic...but in my day I've never found any of them tighter than an asshole.

A pussy should be tighter if she hasn't had kids and/or hasn't had miles of cock. One of the reasons i like farm fresh newbies its nice and tight

Amon_Amarth
1 minute ago, soi6falang said:

I have heard from several guys that they much prefer to fuck the ass when her bowels are full as it feels tighter, wetter and softer. Just wondering if this is common..

Might as well go full mud cock and bang her ass after a fresh shit...:Dunno:

Kedron Slick

So, Darling, which of your orifices is the most likely to harbour bacteria, maybe some remnant smears of faeces, is the most likely to suffer anal tearing (the most common cause of Aids), and was designed by nature to be your body's sewer? Oh your ass? And you don't really want it there but given sufficient pressure of baht you feel you have to?

Well, because of the feeling of domination it gives me in treating you as a slut, that's where I want to stick my dick! 

Amon_Amarth
Just now, Scuba+ said:

A pussy should be tighter if she hasn't had kids and/or hasn't had miles of cock. One of the reasons i like farm fresh newbies its nice and tight

The majority of them have kids or had miles of cock....sometimes its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. While your point for farm fresh is absolutely true...what also comes with those girls is inexperience. So at that point you have to check your priorities.

Ping Pong
8 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

A lot of the ladies are really loose after years of fucking and spitting out babies, so rear entry is tighter.

Can't agree less with the above statement. I had a dozen this trip and they were all really tight. 2 of them almost impossible to penetrate and both had had kids. Left the old fella battered and bruised just getting into them.

Louis Ting Tong
1 hour ago, Ranovertheborder said:

Life experience mate. Where did you train? The Mickey Mouse school of Psychiatry?

Women like it in the arse. Fact. Nothing to do with being gay.

Ranovertheborder
Just now, Louis Ting Tong said:

Life experience mate. Where did you train? The Mickey Mouse school of Psychiatry?

Women like it in the arse. Fact. Nothing to do with being gay.

My comments were tongue in cheek mate lol..... But not tongue in arse cheeks obviously 

everard
2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Very true, for me it's mainly the mental aspect, the feeling isn't as good as a tight pussy but if anal turns you on it will be better.

That's why i recommend don't bother with it unless the thought of it turns you on. Its more risky for HIV and girls generally prefer not to do it as the back door isn't designed for being shagged.

if they,ve got the painters in its your only option

Old Scratch

I think they "taking their innocence" thing is kind of funny. I mean, ok, maybe with a non-hooker...

But you are prob back there hitting the a-spot, thinking you are taking her innocence.

Meanwhile she is thinking you are innocent because that's ALL it took to make you happy.

Buttviking
1 hour ago, Ping Pong said:

Can't agree less with the above statement. I had a dozen this trip and they were all really tight. 2 of them almost impossible to penetrate and both had had kids. Left the old fella battered and bruised just getting into them.

Sounds like my african ex-GF 55555 :D 

K...

Because it's the only option when ploughing a ladyboy. 

Regards 

Edited by K...