IGNORED

Regarding Rent-To-Own

Archi

Hello comunity,

I am interested is there any Real Estate agencies with the possibility to buy as Rent-To-Own, but a little bit dofferent then usual, the example below. Is there any possibility to buy condo like my example???

For example: you pay 50% of the condomonium value and for the other 50% you give the right for 6 years for the agency to rent your condo and be the beneficiary of that rent.

Thank you for the answers.

Why do I get the feeling that this will be followed up with an advert / spam / sneaky attempt to promote? 

11 hours ago, Archi said:

I am interested is there any Real Estate agencies with the possibility to buy as Rent-To-Own, but a little bit dofferent then usual, the example below. Is there any possibility to buy condo like my example???

For example: you pay 50% of the condomonium value and for the other 50% you give the right for 6 years for the agency to rent your condo and be the beneficiary of that rent. 

You are unlikely to find an agency doing anything like that but you may find a developer who might be interested. There are (or used to be) several developers who sell with guaranteed rental returns over x years, and at least one that offered guaranteed buy-back prices.

Caveat: guarantees in Thailand may not actually guarantee anything at all, and any purchase that comes with any sort of rental arrangement will be probably have the rent factored into an over-inflated purchase price.

Personally I would not want to be involved in any sort of ongoing contract like that in Thailand. Agents and developers cannot be trusted here. Nor can anyone else.

On 26/11/2018 at 22:58, Hamchang said:

Why do I get the feeling that this will be followed up with an advert / spam / sneaky attempt to promote? 

You mean like a Thomson’s real estate ad on the box

On 26/11/2018 at 22:26, Archi said:

Hello comunity,

Thank you for the answers.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

54 minutes ago, talung66 said:

You mean like a Thomson’s real estate ad on the box

Someone else, another newbie,  will come along saying "Yes, there is this firm and its great I used them 100 times already". Or he will return saying "I found one - here it is. looks great".  That kind of shit.

In all honesty I’m no promoter but it sounds like you may want to check the Nordic group concept plenty of people have bought in to it. 

Me personally have not and neither will I be doing so.

If you really can't afford to buy yourself a prison cell

Why not just get a judge to send you to one

:rolleyes:

Archived