IGNORED

The Roof at The Avenue Pattaya

The Roof Avenue Pattaya

On 06/07/2019 at 01:19, The Roof Avenue Pattaya said:

the Tahitian Queen, seems strange that its deserted nearly every night of the week when with all the comments about older music you think it would be packed out every night.

Interesting observation... I went to TH 3 times late July around 8pm when afternoon shift changes to night shift... place was packed so much so that on one occassion I was unable to find a seat. Good music, easy to chat and loads of girls. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/08/2019 at 13:04, Macawber said:

Interesting observation... I went to TH 3 times late July around 8pm when afternoon shift changes to night shift... place was packed so much so that on one occassion I was unable to find a seat. Good music, easy to chat and loads of girls. 

Mainly always been quiet when ive dropped in, luck of the draw I suppose. I do agree that the older clientele do not wish to listen to certain music and have their preferences, for example I hate EDM, which most clubs seem to play. The DJS all seem to copy what each other is doing whether they think its good or not. Also for gogo owners it would likely be difficult to keep your 21 year old coyote's due to asking them to dance to 60's and 70's music, im guessing they would give you a look of WTF 555.

1 hour ago, The Roof Avenue Pattaya said:

Mainly always been quiet when ive dropped in, luck of the draw I suppose. I do agree that the older clientele do not wish to listen to certain music and have their preferences, for example I hate EDM, which most clubs seem to play. The DJS all seem to copy what each other is doing whether they think its good or not. Also for gogo owners it would likely be difficult to keep your 21 year old coyote's due to asking them to dance to 60's and 70's music, im guessing they would give you a look of WTF 555.

Who know, maybe Chubby Checkers "Doing the Twist" song might do it.

The few times I have been at 'The Roof' I have enjoyed the music, drinks and relaxing atmosphere.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Archived