Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bars for Sale ?

gummy

update.

unique blue appears to have changed hands and gone over to the red side..............

1397447254_21dec006(Custom).JPG.5bd304e71807b1daaa1cf4498492841f.JPG

but not open just yet.

krazy 80's still up for grabs and this unit next door is also for sale.................

1160096524_7june023(Custom).JPG.eec98a1ff4c510e46f88344a853f953a.JPG

seventh heaven. pic taken june 7th this year during construction from former use as great american sandwich co. seventh heaven opened on june 19th this year, so a 6 month run. closed yesterday and for sale sign is up.

Just now, sherma said:

Was that the old phantom Bar?

thanks i've been trying to remember what it was called before unique blue. i think your correct

Edited by striderman

I thought I read somewhere on here that Blue Heeler Bar on Soi Lengkee was up for sale? Anyone in the know about this?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Just now, Macawber said:

I thought I read somewhere on here that Blue Heeler Bar on Soi Lengkee was up for sale? Anyone in the know about this?

building has been cleared it's shut happened a couple of weeks ago

Just now, striderman said:

building has been cleared it's shut happened a couple of weeks ago

Guess I can throw their business card out then ...

this site may well be available soon. pretty close to where unique sports bar was.

965214494_30oct004(Custom).JPG.e456edc0f1a6aa52d22a5a956944f829.JPG

MC Burger was the unit left side of the pillars. pic taken 30 oct till it became the three lords which i reckon only opened mid/late november. been closed every time i have been past lately. so max 6 weeks which is short even by buakaow standards. i think they have thrown in the towel...............

2133993122_13nov020(Custom).JPG.5b4586e312904da270fbe272364bfe5c.JPG

taken 13 november

1215543960_31dec002(Custom).JPG.07464df7f1671fe14c3b47fd73bf199f.JPG

taken yesterday 30 december and closed again today. they were doing almost no trade at all

Edited by striderman

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2018 at 09:40, sherma said:

it will re open as.........................................the phantom bar.

the three lords in the previous post, i called it right...................a for sale sign has appeared on the shutters of the no longer trading company.

and opposite unique blue, this place that opened around september 2018 was today being cleared of furniture

755463090_20sept001(Custom).JPG.d2b0661eb279ae7972a3f99d26783434.JPG

On 31/12/2018 at 09:40, sherma said:

opening soon................

114248840_10jan003(Custom).JPG.4f6304faa13f7fa559ee35ed0e68ad80.JPG

1173264169_10jan004(Custom).JPG.eb3765eb3188abc1864b46db4a3e0c71.JPG

and at the three lords site...................

400927411_10jan001(Custom).JPG.2981f58d8222b8ca1b601c84a2301de3.JPG

On 03/12/2018 at 09:08, geezerrb said:

I understand through the forum that BM has sold his share of "honey lounge"  and "honey pot" is advertised for sale. Although not a "bar" apparently "Babydolls" is available for 8.75 M THB. I have not checked but "Billabong" LKM was up for sale last year?

Retox also seems to be "churning" some of its assets and getting negative posts about its remaining holdings.

Nightwish I believe has its 2 attempts into GC's up for sale  and some strange investments in "soi pothole".

I put them up for sale on baht sold at one stage to raise money for more Soi 6 bars, we had some indians agree to buy them but we decided to keep them.

On 04/12/2018 at 10:12, SirL said:

All agreed, but as you know someone else developed those three bars and I guess failed to make them work, and I guess the price the NW group paid was some kind of knockdown distress price.  Chaiyapoon seems to be a lower budget place than eg Soi6, cannot achieve such high prices for drinks.  A bar has to be able to succeed at lower pricing in order to survive.

where does all this come from lol.  We created those bars and we run them.  We don't expect to have them busy quickly, its a long term project,  we can't fiddle with the prices or we have no chance of keeping any nice girls.

On 04/12/2018 at 10:38, Bawdy said:

^ I think it was well known that those bars would fail to thrive on Soi Poon.

Thats a very negative thing to say, rome wasn't built in a day,  i look years ahead not this week.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, LaaMok said:

We created those bars

But those 3 'poon bars existed in pretty much the current format before the NW group bought them....

Edited by SirL

1 minute ago, Scuba+ said:

I wonder if its Christian the prior owner of the original Phantom bar, resurrecting it. Otherwise i can't see the point of using an old name@striderman

Hmmm Phantom eh? The ghost who walks. Hope the Thai Girls don't get wind of that. :)

• Haha 3

On 11/01/2019 at 07:59, Harry Brown said:

Hmmm Phantom eh? The ghost who walks. Hope the Thai Girls don't get wind of that. :)

phantom is now open as of last thursday

Edited by striderman
  • Like 1

On 11/01/2019 at 07:12, LaaMok said:

Thats a very negative thing to say, rome wasn't built in a day,  i look years ahead not this week.

Rome also fell and was replaced by others that were better adapted.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Rome wasnt built in a day, but Pattaya was, at least from a historical perspective. I think if you actively want to develop Soi Chayapoon you need to sit down with all bar owners and make a plan. Like they did with Soi LK. Just buying some bars, you can also do that later when its picking up. Doesnt take much time.

• 1 month later...
On 19/01/2019 at 06:14, Bawdy said:

Rome also fell and was replaced by others that were better adapted.

Rome became an empire and ruled for 500 years. 

Developing the poon into the next Soi6 or LK Metro and dare to dream walking st is going to take a long time. But hop not more than a hundred years or we might miss it. 555

• 3 months later...

English Rose street frontage on 2nd road is on the market, please pm for details.

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 2 years later...

The fine print on the lease....

There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business which cannot be foreseen that may reduce results

• 4 weeks later...