IGNORED

Bars for Sale ?

gummy

Not sure if I posted this in the right forum but apologies if I have got it wrong.   Now don't want any adverse comments,  I have already given a colleague of mine a hard time,  but where is the best site for him to find a bar for sale in soi Buakhao ? Told him he is crazy but to no avail so would appreciate any feedback as to sites, or even better a direct contact, for an owner wanting to sell. Many thanks

Bliss Lounge is for sale. Advertised on this forum. The original BJ bar, he can train the girls

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Bliss Lounge is for sale. Advertised on this forum. The original BJ bar, he can train the girls

So is Witherspoons on Soi Bukaow up for sale.

tell him to find a dark room to lay down in for a day or so. better still have a look at the bars opening and closing thread and see how often the same bars on buakaow change hands in short order.

it's in the bars and gogos section. a lot of pages but it might save him a lot of folded and anguish

Edited by striderman
  • Like 4

Pirates is on special offer :

BS.jpg

BS2.jpg

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sadly, Al is selling the Honey Lounge.  I wish it had worked out for him.  Fairly newly refurbished - I'd say that would be a reasonable starting point for someone who's sure they have something to add in a tough business.

Lounge.thumb.jpg.d35c6bae5e0513552c621b3bd62284f6.jpg

20 minutes ago, SirL said:

Sadly, Al is selling the Honey Lounge.  

You could buy one and a half million Pirates Clubs for that! :D

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

8 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

Whats his budget ?

I have no idea but thanks for all the replies. Been trying to talk him out of it for weeks now. Guess he has more sense when he is drinking again !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope he has a good look around and does his research, he can set himself to fail with the wrong deal.

• Like 2

Multiple posts removed. Note the description of this forum, in particular:

As such it is not a discussion forum.

OP is looking for leads on bars for sale.

If you want to discuss the pros and cons of GCs or owning a bar or what makes a good GC or arrange trips to Bang Chang ... please do so in a relevant forum.

• 2 weeks later...

spotted 2 on buakaow with recently erected for sale signs yesterday.

the 80's bar which is about opposite jollys

the unique sports bar which is not far past action st heading south.

without hunting round my photo archives i would guess both have been trading in their current form around 2 years

i will get some up to date pics later.

• Like 1

Just now, striderman said:

spotted 2 on buakaow with recently erected for sale signs yesterday.

the 80's bar which is about opposite jollys

the unique sports bar which is not far past action st heading south.

without hunting round my photo archives i would guess both have been trading in their current form around 2 years

i will get some up to date pics later.

slow morning so after a root round my old pics..............ok i was pretty close.

unique blue opened on or around oct 7th 2016..............

953342427_oct7010(Custom).JPG.f7a0a894d18d8620ecb264b4582f8cd2.JPG

and crazy 80's i took this pic just prior to opening on dec 5th 2016............

954997731_dec5019(Custom).JPG.648ee82e8576e94af7835dc6f8ac7249.JPG

opened around dec 28th...............

2020217110_dec28048(Custom).JPG.f2abe336dba6258afb006061fd638f6e.JPG

• Like 3

I understand through the forum that BM has sold his share of "honey lounge"  and "honey pot" is advertised for sale. Although not a "bar" apparently "Babydolls" is available for 8.75 M THB. I have not checked but "Billabong" LKM was up for sale last year?

Retox also seems to be "churning" some of its assets and getting negative posts about its remaining holdings.

Nightwish I believe has its 2 attempts into GC's up for sale  and some strange investments in "soi pothole".

25 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

Nightwish I believe has its 2 attempts into GC's up for sale  and some strange investments in "soi pothole".

I thought they were not interested in that area, correct me if I am wrong or if my information is outdated now.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

3 minutes ago, Bawdy said:

I thought they were not interested in that area, correct me if I am wrong or if my information is outdated now.

I could be wrong but I picked up that some of the colour bars "eg Orange" are linked to NW? It just could be that one of the NW investors is trying their luck?

Not being an investor I have no real information and certainly do not want to be responsible for "Fake News" and of course they are not going to be open to a Forum about there wins and losses  but there has been  posts advertising for bar managers and inference they are looking to open a further 6 bars (although that may be a "dated" post).

It is a bit like "Retox" trying to open or takeover places that has not always worked out and some they still have not performing as they did?

Just as a foot note, a bar in BKK that has always been a popular "haunt" has slashed prices on drinks across many hours in reaction to "the high season that might not happen" (the bar owners words not mine)

I will be there for the lead up to "high season" (I hate peak season) I await the result!

There is a bar for rent on Soi 13/2 next to ex Noble Place hotel, was on life support for years and finally died the other day

• Like 1

On 03/12/2018 at 09:35, Bawdy said:

I understand that the NW group own/manage/whatever 3 bars on Chaiyapoon, next door to each other, Annie Blue and Orange.

I understand that the NW group own/manage/whatever 3 bars on Chaiyapoon, next door to each other, Annie Blue and Orange.
I think Soi Pothole is popular for the massage shops, 200 baht + girl. New bars are probably charging more and are empty when i walk by, I'd like more massage shops and less bars

3 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
11 minutes ago, SirL said:

I think Soi Pothole is popular for the massage shops, 200 baht + girl. New bars are probably charging more and are empty when i walk by, I'd like more massage shops and less bars

All agreed, but as you know someone else developed those three bars and I guess failed to make them work, and I guess the price the NW group paid was some kind of knockdown distress price.  Chaiyapoon seems to be a lower budget place than eg Soi6, cannot achieve such high prices for drinks.  A bar has to be able to succeed at lower pricing in order to survive.

^ I think it was well known that those bars would fail to thrive on Soi Poon.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.