IGNORED

Jomtien : condo for sale

Suiker

For  sale in  Jomtien :  an outstanding  residential opportunity  for  foreign nationals :

• a  fully renovated double-condo,  with property titles  immediately and directly transferrable  in foreigner’s personal name ;
  • prime location on  the beach road, so right  on the track of  the  mini-taxi  busses ;
  • 15th  floor with 2 balconies  West-side ( sunset side ) ;
  • Parking – swimming pool – fitness room – security and ground-level shops & services ;
  • Excellent and cheap management as seldom findable in Thailand , namely appointed by yearly election of the condo-owners ;
  • Easy  to find   rentee s   and when wanted easy   to re-sale ;

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

May I remind people ...

STRICTLY no flaming or negative posts in this section.

Multiple posts removed.

On 20/11/2018 at 00:22, Suiker said:

Excellent and cheap management as seldom findable in Thailand , namely appointed by yearly election of the condo-owners ;

What is the name of the management company?

For  sale in  Jomtien :  an outstanding  residential opportunity  for  foreign nationals :

• a  fully renovated double-condo,  with property titles  immediately and directly transferrable  in foreigner’s personal name ;
  • prime location on  the beach road, so right  on the track of  the  mini-taxi  busses ;
  • 15th  floor with 2 balconies  West-side ( sunset side ) ;
  • Parking – swimming pool – fitness room – security and ground-level shops & services ;
  • Excellent and cheap management as seldom findable in Thailand , namely appointed by yearly election of the condo-owners ;
  • Easy  to find   rentee s   and when wanted easy   to re-sale ;
Hello sounds great .
What's the condo block called and what's the selling price please ?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lolokalbo said:

I'm trying not to be rude BUT, can some mod look into why this post is till up??????:Think1:

On 24/11/2018 at 19:20, Ru4Real said:

May I remind people ...

Multiple posts removed.

Pretty sure no one held a gun to your head and forced you to read the thread. If you have nothing constructive to say ... don't.

On 25/11/2018 at 23:46, KittenKong said:

What is the name of the management company?

Good call its not so much who is on the committee Its all about who is the JPM and what management company is used.

Point of note, the Committee is voted in every two years for a two year term of office.

I wish I could have seen the posts that have been removed ?.

I suspect this Comment was scrutinised " Easy  to find   rentee s   and when wanted easy   to re-sale "

Maybe it is true and it has been sold ? hence the lack of further key information.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Just now, JAI DEE MAK said:

Easy  to find   rentee s   and when wanted easy   to re-sale "

Yes I agree however only  If rent is being subsidized by new owner and resale price is considerably reduced !!! Believe me - I have been there.

Also a note of caution, the Immigration Department have made it clear that a Farang renting a "foreign named condo" is engaging in conducting a business. So need to ensure that there is no problems with this.   

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 07:04, Ru4Real said:

Pretty sure no one held a gun to your head and forced you to read the thread. If you have nothing constructive to say ... don't.

thats why theese forums are so solid to buy and sell …. great mods

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

On 20/11/2018 at 17:11, Suiker said:

sorry lads,  more info and pis will follow !    

Is this still for sale  ? what happened to the more info and pics ?

On 16/12/2018 at 12:00, Jarrod2518 said:

Yes I agree however only  If rent is being subsidized by new owner and resale price is considerably reduced !!! Believe me - I have been there.

Also a note of caution, the Immigration Department have made it clear that a Farang renting a "foreign named condo" is engaging in conducting a business. So need to ensure that there is no problems with this.   

It matters not if it is a foreign named condo or a Thai name d condo any Farang who is working without a work permit is braking the law.

Many who rent condos out do not register the tenants with Immigration as they are not complying with the rules and law and don't wish to be found out.

For the recored ALL my tenants will be and are  registered with Immigration within 24 hrs of arrival.

I have had some ask that I not register them !!! sadly we parted company with no rental.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

On 18/12/2018 at 10:46, Kenjataimu said:

Is this still for sale  ? what happened to the more info and pics ?

Could we at least have a clue as to which year the information about the price and location might be made available to us regular mortals? Then I can put it in my diary.
In the meantime, this certainly does get my vote as the most uninformative topic of the year.

• 5 weeks later...

This thread is a waste of time

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

2 hours ago, talung66 said:

This thread is a waste of time

talung66, I direct your attention to the instructions at the top of the forum within which this thread resides. You, or anyone else who posts outside of those guidelines again risks spending a few days with Jenny

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Archived