Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

think8787

Pattaya is still amazing. Some thoughts after my first trip in 7 years

think8787

37 girls in 11 days.... Thats the tally after going through all my pictures having gotten back home this morning. To say I had a good time is an understatement. I hadn't been to Pattaya in 7 years and given the conflicting threads of the state of the place going in I had mixed feelings of what to expect. After being on the ground I quickly realized those fears were unwarranted. Pattaya isn't "terrible" and the "Good old days" are not gone forever. Sure things have definitely changed in 7 years from what I saw. Just about every girl has a tattoo now which isn't for everyone. Silicone is way more prevalent which is actually welcome by me as long as it looks good on the girl. Asian and Indian mongers are far more noticeable. Prices are up and overall I would agree girl quality is down.... BUT, and its a big but, its still the most amazing place in the world for me the time you have here is truly up to you.

I came on this trip determined to have the time of my life and I did just that. Mindset is everything. Now matter how "changed" Pattaya may become its still a one of a kind place. Only being in town 11 days I had no budget constraints at all, some days it was 17000 some it was 40000. I only visit agogos and I almost always take more than one girl. I never haggle and I always had a good time. Letting things flow organically imo is so crucial to having a good time. I try to go for the best looking girls but sometimes its better to just go with the one who's grinding the shit out of your junk. Only had two runners out of about 25 ( the rest were sir 6 girls ) and even then I didn't care I still had another one in the room. If you let loose here no matter the current state of the city its really hard not to have a good time.

I admit that I can't say what its like to come here or live here and have to be on a budget. For those folks the changes might genuinely make it harder to enjoy the place like the past but if your here for a 2 week holiday your not really going to notice anything IMO. 

Here are some random ( definitely not the best still going through all my pictures ) from the trip

This beauty from Queen, LK Metro, pics from the video in the advanced section

DSC00028 copy.jpg

think8787

Neena and Au from Sapphire. Neena was one of my favorites of the trip. Amazing attitude eager to please. Will be looking for her again on another trip. Also an excellent choice for a 3 some. Shell pick a girl she's comfortable with and you'll get a full on 3 way in the room.

45863170432_bd9f75c154_o.jpg

DSC00050 copy.jpg

DSC00049.JPG

think8787

Som, Som (again), Jaa, and Mew from Shark agogo. Had all 4 of them on night after some Sheesha and a lot of drinks. Crazy night. Jaa probably not my type but other girls liked her so brought her along too. 

30973855587_b4b963b1bc_o.jpg

45863175132_0587da2991_o copy.jpg

think8787

Som again, This time with a girl from SWhowgirls on LK Metro who's name I forget.This girl was a CRAZY good time. Drunk as all fuck but soooo wild in the sac. Came all over her huge tits rubbed it in with hands and she looked up at me and said " ooo shower cream ".  

30973836427_9918f2b5ba_o copy.jpg

30973857157_276bba45e3_o copy.jpg

Edited by think8787

think8787

The one and only Tuktik. She lived up to the hype and then some. Hard to find a better fuck out there. Nothing is off limits with this girl.

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

stanger69

Well done.

think8787

Stunning girl from Tantra, one of the less fun girls of the bunch though. Very mechanical and not at all interested in pics. Man what I wouldn't have given for a pic of here tits lol

DSC00070.JPG

Jes_92

37 girls in 11 days? Wow you've been busy! :Bravo1:  I have taken 3 girls on some days, but mostly it's 2. One short time and one long time. I like to sleep in too or go for a morning round with the LT.
I wish I had your budget 555

think8787

Couple more randoms. Still digging around. Much more to come. will be posting the nudes in the advanced forum as well

DSC00068 copy.JPG

45000133165_3ab6a831a3_o.jpg

DSC00054.JPG

think8787
4 minutes ago, Jes_92 said:

37 girls in 11 days? Wow you've been busy! :Bravo1:  I have taken 3 girls on some days, but mostly it's 2. One short time and one long time. I like to sleep in too or go for a morning round with the LT.
I wish I had your budget 555

Yeah man lol. I never did anything like this much in previous trips but being 7 years later I just went crazy. Had been saving for a long time and while I ended up spending about 35000 baht a day I had enough for up to 50000 a day in the bank. Was the first trip where I was taking multiple girls from the six during the day AND then doing Gogo girl 3 comes at night. Having the money to burn really changes everything.

If I had been able to find girls with agogo quality bodies outside the gogos id have probably taken 4 everynight. These days I can put up with a lesser quality face if the body is spot on. Main reason other than the hands on play I only do agogos. Cant put a price on being able to see exactly how tight the body is beforehand. had a couple nasty surprises from clothed girls in the past.

Edited by think8787

think8787
41 minutes ago, think8787 said:

Stunning girl from Tantra, one of the less fun girls of the bunch though. Very mechanical and not at all interested in pics. Man what I wouldn't have given for a pic of here tits lol

DSC00070.JPG

This girl is actually from Hidden agogo not tantra. Girls are usually in a white top and black bottom with a bunny type theme. I believe her names cherry or something like it. If anyone happens to BF her and get better pics id love to see them. Great looking girl just shy.

Daz Manc

Looks like you had a mind blowing time, the figures you gave works out to about USD 12,000 over the 11 days not including flights or hotel

Is that correct ?

nzwolfgang

I like cheesecake. 

But I wouldn’t eat three of them a fucking day for eleven days. 

niteray

I was going to like your posts until I read the line " I never haggle... " 

Yikes but glad you had a great time and enjoyed your report.  I haven't been to Pattaya since 2013 and can't wait to get back.  Just have to establish myself in the new job before the trip...

duffMaster

The sky hasn’t fallen, Pattaya is still a really cool place, even if I personally think that it was even better + 10 years ago,. You noticed some of the changes but if money is no object, its makes them easier to accept.  I as an exemple stopped BF  from gogos many years ago , I couldn’t find the value any longer, but I do spend about a 25% of 35k a day so I’m on a totally different budget, i also spend 8 weeks a year in Patts. I’m really Glad you has a good time, 7 years is a long time, i would probably go crazy just as you if i had been away for so long and two weeks to catch up. Hope the next trip don’t take 7 years.:-) 

by the way nice pictures of some hotties, me like. 

Edited by duffMaster

JABL

Some really nice looking ladies. 

Grest to hear you had a great time. 

SureShot

awesome post man. you should do a real tr in more detail. it could rival the best so far this year.

gshock

You have far too much money and should spread it around to poor people like myself. 555. Nice report with quality girls. I agree if you are not overly worried about money Pattaya beats any city in the world hands down. I went for the first time in the low season and spent way more than I budgeted for also let the girls do most of the decision making which is probably not too clever. Some days spending 10000 some over 10000 and had a great time most of the girls from Gentleman's clubs out of hours. Tried three ladies in the room with me one night which was interesting. you can still have a mad time without the crazy spending that you did and party your ass off and after finding yourself in the room with some pretty ladies. If you don't have a lot of money there is 7 eleven and room or take a day off so you can party hard on the second day. thanks again. 

reefdiver
12 hours ago, think8787 said:

The one and only Tuktik. She lived up to the hype and then some. Hard to find a better fuck out there. Nothing is off limits with this girl.

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

Well said! 3 weeks I'm there, R 69 for me. For me this lady on her day could give you the best you've ever had. These pics are just what i need. See you soon Tuktik for more Karaoke.

Punter

Every year I go, I tell myself it could be the last time. Then I have brilliant time and book again for the next year.

think8787
13 hours ago, Daz Manc said:

Looks like you had a mind blowing time, the figures you gave works out to about USD 12,000 over the 11 days not including flights or hotel

Is that correct ?

yeah that's about it maybe a little less. Flight via Emirates with a stop in dubai was $1090 RT and stayed at LK residence in a superior room for about $700. I think I spent about 10-11k cash there were a few days I went lighter then the rest.

Edited by think8787

think8787
12 hours ago, niteray said:

I was going to like your posts until I read the line " I never haggle... " 

Yikes but glad you had a great time and enjoyed your report.  I haven't been to Pattaya since 2013 and can't wait to get back.  Just have to establish myself in the new job before the trip...

I should add that in the past I would negotiate. Those were different days though. I was 28 with a mediocre job and had too. These days I'm married and took 7 years to be able to squeeze this trip in. Money is no longer an issue im blessed with a great job.

I also never throw girls mega money either. If someone asked for 10k in the morning id laugh.

I go with gogo girls with amazing bodies only who will usually not go for less than 4k anyway. On this trip I paid 2500 on average for gogo ST and 4-5000 for gogo LT which for the nice girls is just average these days.

The barfines are the real thing I wish I could negotiate. 1500 on average with many gogos 2000 before midnight.

think8787
13 hours ago, nzwolfgang said:

I like cheesecake. 

But I wouldn’t eat three of them a fucking day for eleven days. 

Not my style I never go down on them lol 

Seriously though This post made my laugh thanks for this. It wasn't easy popping that many times but I had 7 years to make up for!

khwan
13 hours ago, Daz Manc said:

Is that correct ?

If he has the money to waste and had a good time that's all that counts I guess...

but someone has to say that spending that much in Pattaya is ridiculous....he said 40k in a day one time

Let's make up a day.

2 hour threesome at devils den, 5,000 baht to start the day

Soi 6 st - 1,300. Another Soi 6, GC or massage - Just say 1,300

Let's pretend OP is just so full of cum he can go get a soapy as well in this fuckfest of an afternoon, a generous 3k at Rasputin or something

Now it's night time, so let's overpay on the girl and barfine and say 7k

All that is 17,600 for playtime, which is generous considering the 7k girl from Queen is Su who I fucked for 2k from ibar....so somehow spent another 20k+ on food, drinks and playtime in a gogos. Well...the playtime is usually 500baht (bj) and LDs over time. I've spent hours in places like Babydolls, Windmill, Crazyhouse getting my cock played with and sucked the whole time I'm there and still can't anyway near this guys spending. Only conclusion is he spent it all hanging from the bell buying every girl a drink I guess.

Not to bash you OP, as long as you had fun.

Edited by khwan

ShaneFalco

Geez, the OP is a really tightfisted cheap Charlie...

My budget is way above yours, well as soon as i win the Euromillions that is.

But good you enjoyed your stay, 7 years is a loooong time.