IGNORED

Chaweng hotel recommendations

Itchycoo

Can any members recommend a 4 star hotel in the Chaweng area that's GF?

I plan to have 4 nights in January

Thanks in advance.

It's been a few year's and Samui changed since then I gather but.. The only place I've stayed on Samui was Chaweng Garden Beach Resort in a Shino room(small blocks with 8 rooms in each) ,  nice resort set back from the road,  has direct beach access etc. Was located directly across from the area I am guessing the girly bars were located,  couldn't see for myself as I was with my excunt girlfriend. 

• 1 month later...

Haven't been there since 2013, but I can recommend FX resort in Soi Reggae.  Affordable, decent rooms and nice rooftop pool.  Quite a few beer bars in the same Soi and then there's the Reggae pub at the end which has freelancers.  Quite a few cuties in the beer bars when I went, but can't speak for the situation on the ground today.  Just one thing - and this could be a plus or a minus depending what you're looking for - it's a bit of a hike to the main strip, like maybe a 10 minute walk.

Archived