Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Harry Brown

October 2019

ZarakiIV

first time in Pattaya flying in on the 9th leaving on the 16th. planning on 2 days in bangkok and rest in Pattaya

Nando9999

Only left 3 weeks ago after 38 nights in town,  but I found a 5 day book off on my roster, throw in a few accrued public holidays owing  and a couple of days of excess annual leave and I’ve managed to get an 8 night getaway arriving 5th leaving 13th.

VT6 as usual, I fly straight after work so I hopefully should be able to eat some zs and arrive in Pattaya raring to go at about 1pm

Leglessfish

Hi guys

First post on PA

just booked 4th October -13th October

4th trip (second this year)

thanks

rich007

This is me far right and my 3 friends 

4 of us will be out and about in Pattaya.

if anyone wants to go for Beer Pm me  for ID Line. 24th October onwards.

3D4732F3-6A99-4448-A8AC-5C0CE71C093D.png

airborne101

2 months ahead of having boots on the ground I figured would be nice to make a line group. I will post the QR code here but I should say I'm not a very social network kind of guy and spend lots of time as a solo hunter while being hansom man but I like to meet groups for a few Cold ones and juicy stories once in a while. First time I create a group,  so I wish it rolls by itself with some more techno active members, feel free to replace this group with another one if I did something wrong. 

Cheers

my_group_1565306962285.jpg

mcivor v2.0

Be there from the 3rd leaving on 13th. Staying in cheap digs on Pothole.....

deano4598

@paulalbert1980@eXplosief@stef74@scottbo@airborne101 @mcivor v2.0 @Leglessfish79 @mr1018 @Nando9999 @jamduf @Leedsmick @RWallace You guys may have seen this detail but as you are in town and if you'd like to attend, please post here https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/336200-11th-october-2019-walking-street-agogo-crawl/

Here is the updated spreadsheet for October

Oct19.jpg

eXplosief
7 minutes ago, deano4598 said:

@paulalbert1980@eXplosief@stef74@scottbo@airborne101 @mcivor v2.0 @Leglessfish79 @mr1018 @Nando9999 @jamduf @Leedsmick @RWallace You guys may have seen this detail but as you are in town and if you'd like to attend, please post here https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/336200-11th-october-2019-walking-street-agogo-crawl/

Oct19.jpg

Had already posted there. This time I might make it to the main event. 

deano4598
1 minute ago, eXplosief said:

Had already posted there. This time I might make it to the main event. 

Yeah, sorry, broad brush mate, look forward to seeing you there

airborne101

@deano4598 spreadsheet update, I will be staying after all at march hotel close to soi 6. Plan to do more short walk inspection of the soi 6 menu.

par47
17 hours ago, deano4598 said:

Oct19.jpg

Great work Deano but you got my dates wrong.... I'm 11-26 Oct so should make it just in time for the WS crawl :)

tombab
Posted (edited)

Hello,

I will be in Pattaya from 20th to 25th of October

It will be my second trip, I'm 32, french

Hope to see you there

Edited by tombab

stef74
On 09/08/2019 at 07:28, deano4598 said:

Oct19.jpg

I’ll be there..

we met before but you probably dont remember, a few years back in darkside, in some bar with a pool I think it was- with bm ‘daddy’ and his 2 bf’s.

anyway, yeah i’ll be there. 

Koudyy

Hi folks,

Another trip of 2019 booked.

Arriving 18th October until 10th November.

As always:

daytime targets is soi6.

nighttime gogos followed by discos.

Wingmans welcomed.

Cheers

eXplosief
On 09/08/2019 at 02:28, airborne101 said:

2 months ahead of having boots on the ground I figured would be nice to make a line group. I will post the QR code here but I should say I'm not a very social network kind of guy and spend lots of time as a solo hunter while being hansom man but I like to meet groups for a few Cold ones and juicy stories once in a while. First time I create a group,  so I wish it rolls by itself with some more techno active members, feel free to replace this group with another one if I did something wrong. 

Cheers

my_group_1565306962285.jpg

Thanks. Just joined. 

And here is the link to the group. For some that might be easier than the QR code. 

https://line.me/R/ti/g/5XXJLana97

@Harry Browncan you add this info to the OP please. 

h.harris

I will be in Pattaya from October 3rd - 15th. My number whatever trip but will be first time visit in month of October :-)  I don't have hotel booked yet, but probably somewhere central Pattaya. Looking forward to meeting some fun loving BM there.

deano4598
15 hours ago, h.harris said:

I will be in Pattaya from October 3rd - 15th. My number whatever trip but will be first time visit in month of October :-)  I don't have hotel booked yet, but probably somewhere central Pattaya. Looking forward to meeting some fun loving BM there.

Tempted by my WS Agogo Crawl 11 October h.harris?

leeroyke

Hi,

I will be in Pattaya from October 5th to 25th. I booked on Sutus Court Soi Buakao :)

RWallace

Planning on getting a day of diving in while I’m in town...looking at the Hardeep...any SCUBA enthusiasts want to tag along that’d be great.  One day in the 30 Sept - 2 Oct window is when I’m looking at.

h.harris
5 hours ago, deano4598 said:

Tempted by my WS Agogo Crawl 11 October h.harris?

Last May I missed your crawl by a day. I am planning to join your crawl this time, just need an excuse to get away from my llt that night 555....

deano4598
3 hours ago, h.harris said:

Last May I missed your crawl by a day. I am planning to join your crawl this time, just need an excuse to get away from my llt that night 555....

I usually tell mine "Tonight teelak, I go meet with many friend in Walking Street, all not have lady with them"

deano4598

The QR Code for the WS Crawl is

QR Code for Oct Crawl.JPG