Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Condo in Pratumnak wanted from Nov

pombuffalo

I arrive in Thailand last week of November and am looking for a place in Pratumnak for ideally 4 months but could maybe stretch to 6.

• Budget up to 20k
  • Walking distance to Baht bus route
  • Good Wifi
  • Reasonable gym
  • Min 50sqm

I've been doing a bit of research and am interested in the following buildings:

Hyde Park 1/2
Park Royal 1/2
The regent
Pattaya Heights

So anything in those buildings or similar would be great!

Just a piece of advice. Don't go too far from the baht bus route. You will find it a PITA getting to and from the condo every time you go out.

On 28/10/2018 at 04:55, chris2004 said:

Just a piece of advice. Don't go too far from the baht bus route. You will find it a PITA getting to and from the condo every time you go out.

Thanks, Yeah I read this was an issue, which is why I'm interested in those particular buildings as they're all close to the bus route

I can rent you a 75sqm fully equipped  one bedroom apartment in VT2B ( 218 ) at 20,000tb a month  plus utilities  ( I pay the direct internet and cable tv TMN ).

There is no gym in VT2B however there is one just down the road.

On the BB route.

You will be registered at immigration on your arrival.

Take a look at my website:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

On 01/11/2018 at 05:11, JAI DEE MAK said:

I can rent you a 75sqm fully equipped  one bedroom apartment in VT2B ( 218 ) at 20,000tb a month  plus utilities  ( I pay the direct internet and cable tv TMN ).

There is no gym in VT2B however there is one just down the road.

On the BB route.

You will be registered at immigration on your arrival.

Take a look at my website:

JDM

Thanks for the offer. Maybe should have been a bit more specific in the post but ideally would prefer a quiet lowrise.

All the condos I mentioned in the OP have less than 100 units, and I saw on hipflat that VT2 has around 1900, so not really what I'm after. Also, would much prefer a gym on-site if possible.

Cheers anyway

Archived