jed§

Having Problems with the site

Evil Penevil

More details-  I cannot post with ANY sort of attachment- quoted post,  emoji, photos, copy-and-paste, whatever.  Photos upload properly, but the error message is generated when I push the "Submit" button.

Evil

The Blue-Eyed Sheikh

Tried to attach photos to posts using both mobile and desktop versions of the site on my phone & computer; error messages and “upload failed”. 

TB-ES

davidge

There are a few things amiss at the moment. Absolutely not my bailiwick but I know it’s being looked at. We’ll just have to be patient.

kingofsurf

Yeah, can you keep us updated?

I've just been trying to post a photo of a cute big-tit masseuse and got that error message.

scutter

I get a message saying this site is no longer secure as the certificate expired yesterday 

worldpunter
12 minutes ago, scutter said:

I get a message saying this site is no longer secure as the certificate expired yesterday 

Same thing for me ,but can open by accepting to access an in secured website 

LaaMok

we host with invision cloud hosting and they seem to be having issues on many sites, I have reported the issues and I am sure they are well aware already.

Also the ssl cert they have with amazon expired today, so it looks like they are having a major meltdown,  all we can do is just wait

bluechef
1 hour ago, scutter said:

Me it asked me to send a recent post reset my clock and refresh the page this was a few hours ago.

Evil Penevil
1 hour ago, LaaMok said:

we host with invision cloud hosting and they seem to be having issues on many sites, I have reported the issues and I am sure they are well aware already.

Also the ssl cert they have with amazon expired today, so it looks like they are having a major meltdown,  all we can do is just wait

Testing to see if I can post.  

EDIT IN-  It allows me to quote a post (couldn't do that a few hours ago) but I still can't attache a photo.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil

Evil Penevil

New test with emojis.

:Cross_Fingers:   :ThumbUp6:

EDIT IN:  And a photo:   :No:  Photos still can't be uploaded.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil

forcebwithu

Looks like the issue is resolved. Yesterday I couldn't upload an image, now no problem.

B6300101.jpg

LaaMok

Thank you for the feed back,  anyone without a secure connection?

Loomkey
50 minutes ago, LaaMok said:

Thank you for the feed back,  anyone without a secure connection?

I was seeing a message prompting me this on both mobile and chrome yesterday, not anymore though.  

davidge

Things seem fine this morning. I got a ‘not secure’ warning for a few hours yesterday afternoon and still couldn’t do a number of things on the site last night but all ok so far today.

Bernie Num Nums

There are sites that will monitor your SSL certs expiry dates out there for free.