IGNORED

First Time Golfing in Pattaya - Looking for advice

wtbt

On 17/10/2018 at 15:39, wtbt said:

Just an update,

Played with the guys from the golf Club today, had a fantastic time.  Great group of guys, and for sure have the logistics figured out.

Also just as a review, I tried contacting pattayagolf.com to see if they could set something up at Siam or a similar course, this was before going out with golf club guys.  No response at all to email, so I don't recommend them.

Doesn't look like I'll get Siam in on this trip, but that's ok, something to look forward to next time, when I am hopefully here for longer.

Next time check with the guys at The Golf Club, there a few members from Siam that drink & play golf from there , usually have some slots available when they play.  More expensive than other courses but you will enjoy it I am sure it is a good track.

Archived