SirL

Current GC status

SirL

This thread is for simple one or two line summaries of visits you made to Gentlemen's Clubs around Pattaya.  It's a sister thread to "Current agogo status" which is also currently running, and it would be great if guys used the same simple quick one sentence format to say what they think of GCs around town.  Write anything simple about the line-up of girls, prices or service you received.  No need for long text that's a pain to write and reads like War and Peace.  Pics would be great if you have any.

robert
6 hours ago, SirL said:

This thread is for simple one or two line summaries of visits you made to Gentlemen's Clubs around Pattaya.  It's a sister thread to "Current agogo status" which is also currently running, and it would be great if guys used the same simple quick one sentence format to say what they think of GCs around town.  Write anything simple about the line-up of girls, prices or service you received.  No need for long text that's a pain to write and reads like War and Peace.  Pics would be great if you have any.

And your experiences

Tarl

Maybe better to add your experiences so we can see the format and info you are looking for.

International J

I wait for you to sponsor.

I then take her for free.

SirL
41 minutes ago, Tarl said:

Maybe better to add your experiences so we can see the format and info you are looking for.

I'm not in Pattaya at the moment, so I have no personal observations to contribute, but I will return soon so I'm keen to learn what's goin' on.

The format I'm suggesting is the same as the format in the "sister" thread Current Agogo status http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/327361-current-agogo-status/ in, for example posts #1, #7, #21, #22, #23 on that thread.  Just short, a sentence or two on any visits made, not too much trouble to write or read (but of course anyone who wants to rewrite War and Peace is welcome to do so).

Rocketboy

Was at Kinnaree Wednesday before last and there for the Saturday birthday. Talent was on point ladies of all shapes and sizes!

We headed there yesterday but it was closed. Ended up at Passions decent looking ladies, a couple hottie! Didn't take anyone because rooms weren't available.

Edited by Rocketboy