IGNORED

Condo wanted for 6 months from November

Marauder

As the title says, i'm looking for a condo for myself for 6 months from 1.11 - 31.4.

I am looking at northern Jomtien, Pratumnak, South/Central Pattaya area.

30sqm+, studio/1bed-room. I would like some view (doesn't have to be seaview, just not of a busy road or wall), and

not facing south. I prefer to do my own laundry, and like to have a washing machine. CableTV and/or wifi and fitness room are a plus of course.

VT1, VT2, VT5, The axis, Unixx, Centric Sea and City Centre Residence are some of the places i have been looking at, but i'm open to

suggestions. I don't have personal transport, so have to walk or take motorbike taxi or bahtbus. My budget is 10-15k/month.

Hi Marauder, I have a 45sqm 1 bedroom condo on Threppasit Road available atm for 15k a month. 34th floor of Supalai, ocean view out to Koh Larn island. Can see pretty much the whole of Pattaya from the balcony. Fully furnished, just bring your suitcase. If its still available at the end of the month I'll be more than happy to show you around, cheers.

DSC_0273.JPG

DSC_0275.JPG

DSC_0274.JPG

If you can go up to 16,500 per month I have a very nice 75 sqm real one bedroom apartment in VT2B no mark up on electric and condo water utility rates. direct internet and cable ( TMN ) payed for by me so in reality you are paying 15,500 rent. one months security deposit.

50 in smart LED TV,  big LED TV in bedroom, washing machine.fully equipped kitchen, two sets of bedding and towels.

You will be registered at immigration at start of contract. 

I can show you it any time or day.

Take a look at my website for photos left click on the photo to see more of them.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

JDM

DSC_0001 (2)_resize.JPG

DSC_0003 (2)_resize.JPGDSC_0005_resize.JPGDSC_0007_resize.JPGDSC_0008_resize.JPGDSC_0009 (2)_resize.JPGDSC_0010 (2)_resize.JPGDSC_0011_resize.JPGDSC_0012 (2)_resize.JPGDSC_0013 (2)_resize.JPGDSC_0016 (3)_resize.JPGDSC_0018_resize.JPGDSC_0004 (2)_resize.JPG

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

Thank you for the offers. The view in Supalai Mare is stunning, but i can't quite shake the feeling that's it's a bit

out in the middle of nowhere. Everytime you want to go somwhere, it becomes a bit of a trek if you know what i mean.

The VT2 condo is very nice. Classic style with quality furniture. If it were on the north side of the building i would

consider it a great option worth going a few baht over my budget. 

On 10/3/2018 at 23:30, Marauder said:

Thank you for the offers. The view in Supalai Mare is stunning, but i can't quite shake the feeling that's it's a bit

out in the middle of nowhere. Everytime you want to go somwhere, it becomes a bit of a trek if you know what i mean.

The VT2 condo is very nice. Classic style with quality furniture. If it were on the north side of the building i would

consider it a great option worth going a few baht over my budget. 

Many thanks for your kind words, I fully understand your requirement Some like the cooler side of the condos, and some like the sun hitting the window and balcony all day.

Good luck with your search I have no doubt you will find what you are looking for.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

6 hours ago, Marauder said:

Thank you all, i have found a condo for my stay.

Pattaya Addicts is about sharing info, so re your new condo, where is it and why did you choose it?

10 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Pattaya Addicts is about sharing info, so re your new condo, where is it and why did you choose it?

Of course, i just didn't think it would be that interesting to be honest. I chose a condo i've stayed in before, T.W condo/Platinum suites on thepprasit soi 12. It's not as far out as Supalai Mare, and i can walk to the bahtbus to the centre of pattaya in 5 minutes. It is also a short walk to the big fruitmarket, and easy to take the bahtbus to Lotus and the weekend market there. As i don't drive a motorbike (dont have a thai license, but i know how to drive), it is important for me to be on the bahtbus route. It has a convenience store right outside, and several 50B thai food restaurants within a short walk (i know them well since i've stayed in VT1&2 before).

I came across it when i contacted one RE agent which i found on one of the FB groups. She seems very nice, and will even register me at immigration. If all goes well once i get there, i will likely post her website/LineID here as a recommendation from me. The condo was in the process of being renovated, and was not yet on the market. The owner agreed to put in a washer and some more furniture for me, and the rent is 10k/month on a 6 month contract (with a 15k deposit). It is north facing on the 5th floor and about 50sqm, but lacks a great view. Brand new AC and kitchen. I don't have a great budget, and the 5k i saved on my condo expences will go towards some nicer beers for me and some lucky ladies college fund/buffalo vet bills;) In the end, that meant more to me than the view. I might feel different next time.

3 hours ago, Marauder said:

Of course, i just didn't think it would be that interesting to be honest. I chose a condo i've stayed in before, T.W condo/Platinum suites on thepprasit soi 12. It's not as far out as Supalai Mare, and i can walk to the bahtbus to the centre of pattaya in 5 minutes. It is also a short walk to the big fruitmarket, and easy to take the bahtbus to Lotus and the weekend market there. As i don't drive a motorbike (dont have a thai license, but i know how to drive), it is important for me to be on the bahtbus route. It has a convenience store right outside, and several 50B thai food restaurants within a short walk (i know them well since i've stayed in VT1&2 before).

I came across it when i contacted one RE agent which i found on one of the FB groups. She seems very nice, and will even register me at immigration. If all goes well once i get there, i will likely post her website/LineID here as a recommendation from me. The condo was in the process of being renovated, and was not yet on the market. The owner agreed to put in a washer and some more furniture for me, and the rent is 10k/month on a 6 month contract (with a 15k deposit). It is north facing on the 5th floor and about 50sqm, but lacks a great view. Brand new AC and kitchen. I don't have a great budget, and the 5k i saved on my condo expences will go towards some nicer beers for me and some lucky ladies college fund/buffalo vet bills;) In the end, that meant more to me than the view. I might feel different next time.

Many thanks. Sounds like a great place you got yourself...and in a top location too.

Archived