IGNORED

2009 $20 Gold Ultra High Relief Double Eagle 1oz w/Mint Box, COA & Mint Booklet

how122255

2009 $20 Gold Ultra High Relief Double Eagle 1oz w/Mint Box, COA & Mint Booklet ...The coin was bought by myself directly from the US Mint and I have the original invoice. I am asking $2,000 USD  or similar Thai baht.  This coin is currently in the USA but can be brought over soon if anyone is interested. This is a collectors coin and sells for more than the scrap gold price.  I am NOT interested in selling it for the current spot price of gold. I have all the original papers and fancy box that it came with.  I also have 100 Oz Johnson Matthey Silver Bar .999 Fine,   Vintage 100 oz. Johnson Matthey (Poured) .999 Fine Silver Bar USA Stamp Serial # ..."Loaf style"...This is also located in the US.  Bitcoin and cryptocurrency OK for payment.... 

gold coin...jpg

download.jpg

Archived