IGNORED

Modern 1bed unit for rent / sale @ Siam Oriental Garden 2 Condominium

tode66

Modern brand new 1bed apartment on Pratamnak hill soi 2 with seaview. Close to taxi routes and short distance to Beach, South - Pattaya or Jomtien.

• Unit is fully furnished

• Seaview, 7th floor
• 34m2 (separate bedroom)
• 2 aircon units
• Nice Balcony
• 50" Smart LED and Cable TV. Smaller LED TV in Bedroom.
• Washing machine
• Communal roof top swimming pool and terrace
• Covered parking

• CCTV and key-card entrance

• Free Internet - WI-FI

1 month contract: 10 900 THB / Month
6 month contract: 9 900 THB / Month
12 month contract: 8 900 THB / Month

1 month deposit. Water and electric paid separately according real rates – no extras added.

Selling price: 1.49Million THB (company or thai name). Finance by owner possible – soft payment terms.

I am the owner, not an agent.

Should you have any queries please feel free to contact:: [email protected], PM or Call / WhatsApp +66 861 560 269 (Finnish and English). No agencies please.

kk1pieni.jpg

mh4pieni.jpg

oh2pieni.jpg

oh3pieni.jpg

oh4pieni.jpg

allas1pieni.jpg

allas2pieni.jpg

allas3pieni.jpg

koh larn pieni.jpg

I'll take it.

17 hours ago, tode66 said:

pls contact asap

I might have jumped the gun a little. I have a lot of ducks to line up 1st before I can commit. Sorry, but it may well be wishful thinking on my part.  Will keep this listing in mind if and when I can proceed.

too bad its not on foreign name

look really nice

On 10/2/2018 at 13:22, bertik said:

I might have jumped the gun a little. I have a lot of ducks to line up 1st before I can commit. Sorry, but it may well be wishful thinking on my part.  Will keep this listing in mind if and when I can proceed.

no worries, you can contact anytime

Is there an access to soi4 other than go a long way around to soi2 or soi3 and Pratamnak Road? My friend would be interested, but he has no transport and always going with motobike taxi would be expensive. 

12 hours ago, jpmelville said:

Is there an access to soi4 other than go a long way around to soi2 or soi3 and Pratamnak Road? My friend would be interested, but he has no transport and always going with motobike taxi would be expensive. 

Currently no access to soi4 as they just closed the small soi between soi3 and 4. There is a motorbike taxi stand 50m from the condo. 200-300m walk to main pratamnak road.

• 3 months later...

Archived