IGNORED

need info on bike acessories in pattaya

i_love_3somes

looking for bike accessories like helmet, gloves, knee guards, jackets and  more in pattaya

any recommendations?

have seen one on bukhao road . and heard theres one on soi 8.

thank you

The biggest motorbike accessory shop I've seen in Pattaya in "X-Speed" on 3rd road between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua.  I'd try there 1st.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9401087,100.8940853,3a,75y,151.1h,96.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYb_xGvZnFAcm-R3kjLiTtA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

5 minutes ago, Wolf Cat said:

The biggest motorbike accessory shop I've seen in Pattaya in "X-Speed" on 3rd road between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua.  I'd try there 1st.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9401087,100.8940853,3a,75y,151.1h,96.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYb_xGvZnFAcm-R3kjLiTtA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

thank you . will check it out.

Good shop on Pattaya Tai Right side going toward Sukumvit..Lady owner who gives decent discounts plus a big staff to install what you buy..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

7 hours ago, Lok Jit said:

Good shop on Pattaya Tai Right side going toward Sukumvit..Lady owner who gives decent discounts plus a big staff to install what you buy..

yes good prices here on the cnr of khopai rd and pattaya tai opposite family mart https://goo.gl/maps/exjyxEVCjQE2

18 hours ago, i_love_3somes said:

thank you . will check it out.

Note the shop has moved now, it's on third Rd right at the end of soi lenkee.  

On 9/24/2018 at 23:10, Lok Jit said:

thanks ,

i dont wanna install, just buy and take it back home,

hoping no issues with customs

32 minutes ago, i_love_3somes said:

thanks ,

you only have issues bring stuff in,in fact when you buy ask for a tax receipt and you can claim back duty at the airport if you wish.

49 minutes ago, stubby said:

you only have issues bring stuff in,in fact when you buy ask for a tax receipt and you can claim back duty at the airport if you wish.

I really doubt he can get such receipt in this shop. Only a rather small number of shops can deliver this receipt, usually big and/or luxury ones.

"Goods must be purchased from stores displaying the 'VAT Refund For Tourists' sign. VAT refunds only apply to goods taken out of Thailand within 60 days from the date of purchase. Goods must have a value of at least 5,000 baht (including VAT), and single purchases must have a value of at least 2,000 baht per day."

thanks for the correction i bought at central fest so it was available.

5 hours ago, stubby said:

thanks for the correction i bought at central fest so it was available.

central fest has a bike shoppe?

thanks ,
If your intention is just to buy and take out of Thailand its probably better buying at home, usually better quality and cheaper and more choice

was looking for the predator helmet

Archived