Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

hotel in pattaya with private pool

oberto15

18 hours ago, oberto15 said:

I´m looking for a hotel in pattaya with private pool. Anybody has an idea?

When you say private pool what exactly do you mean? A pool for your own personal use?

The vast majority of hotels in Pattaya have a swimming pool for the use of their own guests only.

24 minutes ago, oberto15 said:

With private pool was ment room with pool for me alone, directly affilated to the room

Centara Grand Mirage has a 2 Bedroom suite with private rooftop pool for 95000 baht per night.

1 minute ago, Hot&Spicy said:

Centara Grand Mirage has a 2 Bedroom suite with private rooftop pool for 95000 baht per night.

95000 per night?

On 9/24/2018 at 06:04, oberto15 said:

I´m looking for a hotel in Pattaya with private pool. Anybody has an idea?

If this is something you really want, you could rent a villa with a pool. But most of those I've seen on booking sites tend to be fairly far away from the action.

2 minutes ago, briguy said:

If this is something you really want, you could rent a villa with a pool. But most of those I've seen on booking sites tend to be fairly far away from the action.

Yes, that's an issue I've considered. A great suite, great location such as the Hilton, or a villa for privacy but location not so good.

Security in the villa could also be an issue

15 minutes ago, Hot&Spicy said:

Wow, that is something else. Honestly, for 95,000 a night I think I'd take a villa, private chef, chauffeur and a security team.

Oh and no goog girls, just beach road freelancers to save a few baht.

• 1 month later...

Centra Maris in Jomtiem have a suite with a private pool. It'll see you for about 5,000 a night. I thought about booking her up, but the rooms looks a bit baron and there is fuck all going on in the area by all accounts.

https://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/centra/cmj/accommodation/suite-life-private-pool/

suite-life-private-pool.jpg

1061229_17092711310056840221.jpg

Have a look on AirBNB, saw some villas there last time i looked, but any  room with a private pool is going to cost you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived