IGNORED

Forty Five Thai Hookers Arrested In Sex Crackdown

ferther

Forty five Pattaya prostitutes were rounded up and taken to the police station as in the latest red light district blitz last night. Officers snared dozens of women standing by the the beach in Pattaya, Thailand, at 10pm. They said they targeted women with ”suspicious behaviour” who were wearing revealing clothes and loitering on the beach front – a popular area for tourists to find local girls. Cops then frogmarched 45 young women and ladyboy transsexuals to the police station to have their details taken and undergo drug tests. Pictures show the women sitting cross-legged on the floor of the station as they wait to have their photographs taken. They were later released just after midnight. Cops have been conducting regular raids over the last year as they try to transform the notoriously seedy city into a lucrative family holiday destination. Pictures show the women sitting cross-legged on the floor of the station as they wait to have their photographs taken. They were later released just after midnight. Cops have been conducting regular raids over the last year as they try to transform the notoriously seedy city into a lucrative family holiday destination.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kofZa_1537612753&p=1

Feel sorry for the gg's and lb's. Just trying to turn tricks and earn a dime. Who do these authorities think they are kidding, are they so misguided to believe Pattaya, without the sex, is really a family destination.

Shit non existent beach, nothing to do but a few fake attractions. I could understand them promoting Jomtein but leave us mongers alone.

Take away the Sex and this town would Die overnight....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Disney will be breaking ground on a new theme park any day now.

I clocked one or two girls who swore to me they were virgins...........well nearly if you get my drift :Laugh1:

Meanwhile the coppers are paying some ex bar girl 20000 a month plus her rent to be his Mia Noia .

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Been coming to Pattaya from 34 years, the city is built on thethe foundations of sex trade. If you remove sex trade and nightlife from Pattaya there’s noting left because it’s a shit tourist destination for sight seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

2 hours ago, thaisun said:

They were later released just after midnight.

whereupon they all landed up at Marine and added 500 baht to their asking rate.

To be honest, Bangkok is just as shit in terms of fake tourist attractions, but that would still thrive without the sex scene. Thailand is growing wealthier and has less need to pimp out poor teenage farm girls. Even though some might not like it, it's progress for the Thais.

54 minutes ago, rob63 said:

To be honest, Bangkok is just as shit in terms of fake tourist attractions, but that would still thrive without the sex scene. Thailand is growing wealthier and has less need to pimp out poor teenage farm girls. Even though some might not like it, it's progress for the Thais.

This is the truth that people will keep on denying. Its not going to happen overnight but eventually yes.

Don't really get what the end game is to round up these girls on beach road. Do they detain them and ship them back home or is it to inconvience them from working there. If they are rounding up the troublemakers, non Thais, girls with stds or LB's, I get that but if they are just arresting them and releasing them back then what is the point? I've been follwing crackdowns in Pattaya for the last few months as I prepare for my first trip there in November ( I've mongered in Thailand before just not in Pattaya ), and I am more of a freelance/massage guy and looking to try Soi 6 as opposed to a Gogo guy and I hope this round of arrests and "crackdowns" is just for show.

1 hour ago, rob63 said:

Bangkok is changing by the month. Certainly lower sukhumuvit is. Soi 11 is becoming one street of condos and the likes of cheap charlies etc are being forced out or bought out.

Nana and that immediate area are going to be the last frontier of the Bangkok i knew from even 5 years ago. The word is that nana is struggling itself and if it closes then that era will be brought to an end.

I will always spend some time there because it still has some music venues and some line contacts can be made. 

1 hour ago, paulalbert1980 said:

Don't really get what the end game is to round up these girls on beach road. Do they detain them and ship them back home or is it to inconvience them from working there. If they are rounding up the troublemakers, non Thais, girls with stds or LB's, I get that but if they are just arresting them and releasing them back then what is the point? I've been follwing crackdowns in Pattaya for the last few months as I prepare for my first trip there in November ( I've mongered in Thailand before just not in Pattaya ), and I am more of a freelance/massage guy and looking to try Soi 6 as opposed to a Gogo guy and I hope this round of arrests and "crackdowns" is just for show.

Maybe to check them for drugs, underage types, illegal aliens and/or at least get them in the police files in case something major happens in the future.

6 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

Maybe to check them for drugs, underage types, illegal aliens and/or at least get them in the police files in case something major happens in the future.

And don’t forget about collecting the 200 baht per girl fine. 

Archived