IGNORED

Rent condo

sjoberg

Anyone that have knowledge about  nice quiet condos for rent up to 2 months in Jomtien? Want a decent sized balcony, kitchen, pool, not to far from beach and if possibly sea view. Budget  aprox 20 000 B/ month. Try to google around and there is plenty of places and i plan to check what I have found so far at a 2 week trip in Nov and after that decide for my feb- march stay. But would be glad for any information from others who has stayed in Jomtien for a longer time and have some knowledge on any nice place to stay. Thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, sjoberg said:

Anyone that have knowledge about  nice quiet condos for rent up to 2 months in Jomtien? Want a decent sized balcony, kitchen, pool, not to far from beach and if possibly sea view. Budget  aprox 20 000 B/ month. Try to google around and there is plenty of places and i plan to check what I have found so far at a 2 week trip in Nov and after that decide for my feb- march stay. But would be glad for any information from others who has stayed in Jomtien for a longer time and have some knowledge on any nice place to stay. Thanks in advance.

Best location is VT7 and had no problem with noise when I’ve stayed there. Expensive, but you could find something there for under 20k if staying 2 months.

If you don’t mind being further down Jomtien, VT8 is cheaper or The Gallery is OK.

A little further from the beach, VT2 has great pools. Pattaya side quieter, as it is in VT5.

Jomtien Complex Condo worth a look, though it’s older so some condos a bit run down. Jomtien Plaza has some nice condos and an ok pool though condos on Pattaya side get noise from Country Road bar. It’s a little run down in communal areas.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Thanks, have written Gallery and VT8 for a checkup and will add VT7. Will also check VT2 but at map it looks little long from beach but maybe its a good location when you are at place. i am going to have  busy 2 weeks in Nov.for I also plan to do one month at Koh Chang and will try to find a good place there to:) The plan are Feb - March in Jomtien and April in Koh Chang. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Acqua on the same soi as the night market is a nice place, it is next to second road so only 2 hundred meters to the beach. The roof top pool is nice.

I have stayed there a couple of times

Archived