Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

To live in , villa Bang Saray area?

real tintin

Hello,

I am selling my house here in Southern France. I not want to live permanently in Thailand. But spend more time there. Tired of short term, want to make  a place bit my own. Buying is not an option, prefer to buy apartments here, and with rent pay the rent for a house in Thailand. 

NoW Location !!!   

Phuket, is so crowded on the road, in rainy season, not so good, and they put so many people there now, they will fall of the island. Is remote and also beaches, nicer then in gulf, but more polluted then u could imagine. I not need to go to the beach all the time.

Ban Phe Mae : rhumpung beach. Love it there, but not much to rent, and for 6 months, I am sure it gets boring.

Pattaya. I have a hate/love relation with this city. Much to do, not gets boring easy. But to move to Thailand, to be in such an ugly, dirty, overcrowded city, well not very romantic. I never stay in the city, mostly in Jomtien, which is not really lovely too. 

Ban Sarai. I not know the place that well, been just driving around. But on the North of Sukumvit, lot of nature, not like Pattaya at all. Is still less then 30 minutes if I get bored, airport not that far, if want to move around Asia , a bit.  But then, what about supermarkets, take a way food, little restaurants in that area?

I was proposed a house there, really nice, so nice it was rented in 2 days before I could sign. I had a rough year. I need quiet place, no building, rent max  40.000 bht for nice, romantic villa no constructions around or coming. But I wonder now if there is enough to do still, not want to go for dinner all the way to Pattaya.

I was now offered a house in          Chok Chai 4 Bang Saray, I not know the place, it is even a bit more remote I think. Does any one know this development, another?

I am 59 almost , great shape. A lot of time, my Philippine gf would stay with me, but when she is not, be sure I like a lady for once and a while.

Does the bill fit? Would there still be enough to do, to not get totally bored? Does someone know a nice, modern villa to rent?

Archived