Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Livv all you can eat ribs on Tuesdays

Bartle

I've had them a couple of times. The food is delicious. The place is "fancy". Excellent for the price (can't remember what it is).

The only problem is that the restaurant is a way out of town.

Where do you get great ribs in Pattaya? Any all you can eat?

Pork or beef?

37 minutes ago, Bartle said:

Where do you get great ribs in Pattaya? Any all you can eat?

SATURDAY  KINNERY  AND  IF  YOU  DRINK  AND GET  YOUR BIN UP to 1100 WITH GIRL OR DRINK YOU GET BUFFET  FREE~!

Just now, dickygozinya said:

SATURDAY  KINNERY  AND  IF  YOU  DRINK  AND GET  YOUR BIN UP to 1100 WITH GIRL OR DRINK YOU GET BUFFET  FREE~!

It's Kinnaree and by the way, have you noticed your CAPS LOCK is ON?

Korandos bar has an "all you can eat" ribs day - every Sunday. I have not been but am reliably told they are very good. Its not cheap - 450 a go, but you can literally eat there from 3pm 'til late so if you have a big appetite its a good deal and for a smaller appetite perhaps not so good.

Facebook Page here

https://www.facebook.com/KorandosbarPattaya/

Ribs.jpg

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

45 minutes ago, jpmelville said:

It's Kinnaree and by the way, have you noticed your CAPS LOCK is ON?

whoops sorry   lost my glasses was touch typing in dark!

IMO B450 for ribs is too expensive - you should be looking for a price of B200-250 per meal, or maybe mid B300s if the ribs are very good.

Lone Star's ribs at B369 are widely written on this forum to be the best in Pattaya, equal with Laongs which are IMO too expensive.

Chef Tui Ranger in Jomtien's ribs are by the metre, most people might choose 25cm for B210.

Retox soi Lengkee's ribs special at B199 is very good.

Other good rib options are Surprise!, and part of the Beefeater weekend buffet.

I checked out the Livv web site. The all you can eat ribs are 495 baht. The place is miles out of town. 

https://www.facebook.com/Livvbakerycafe/posts/tonight-all-you-can-eat-spare-ribs-only-495-pp-at-livv-pattaya/746756722136965/

The food is phenomenal. I enjoyed Lone stars 369 ribs. But I had 3 times that amount over at Livvs.

Kinnaree's 450 unlimited BBQ, Ribs, etc. Sounds great. I will check it out. 

1100 THB Food Free - Not sure I can drink that much these days! 

Is Kinnaree a blow job place, or something else sexual? Otherwise I can't see how people get the bill up that high - except very rich people who buy expensive drinks. 

Personally, I am not interested in a girl's company for chatting anymore. I just want to have sex with them and move along. Knowing they are just pumping me for drinks leaves me with no interest. I'd prefer to talk to someone interesting. I have, occasionally, bought drinks for really hot gogo girls so I could grope them. Fair exchange!

Kinnaree looks to be in Jomtien (or on the way there). Do you walk or take a bus or moto?

EDIT: OK, so you can get a fuck for 1300 all in and then free food?

They have short time rooms in the bar so you can have your fun here and don’t have to wait until you get back to your hotel, the price should be around 1300 baht all in.

Read more https://guysnightlife.com/review-kinnaree-gentlemens-club-pattaya/

https://guysnightlife.com/review-kinnaree-gentlemens-club-pattaya/

Archived