IGNORED

Nice Diner soi Bauokow

onehunglo

very hard to see traveling in either direction , would of thought more effort would of been put into the placement of lights

travelling towards Tukcom there is a shop facia and concrete light pole obscuring a beautiful neon sign , photo taken about 50 mtrs away , virtually miss it all together

other photo taken going away from Tukcom , hard to see till your right on it

DSC00046.JPG

DSC00047.JPG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, onehunglo said:

very hard to see traveling in either direction , would of thought more effort would of been put into the placement of lights

travelling towards Tukcom there is a shop facia and concrete light pole obscuring a beautiful neon sign , photo taken about 50 mtrs away , virtually miss it all together

DSC00046.JPG

DSC00047.JPG

FIRST Photo is going towards Tukcom

SECOND one coming from Tukcom

5ba68088130da_10sept006(Custom).JPG.d061d2e67b139c67b966aa0aff4d5b3a.JPG

to the north. nicky's is to the right of the pic just past that guy on the blue motorcy

5ba680bdc8765_10sept007(Custom).JPG.92b2f2843fe5450e7ec013694d9ca687.JPG

10 sept 008 (Custom).JPG

to the south. the green stuff is on the holiday inn express build.

8 minutes ago, onehunglo said:

Don't really get it. Was the burgers nice a Nice Diner or did you miss it?
Has passed the diner (on foot) several times and would say it's hard to miss anything thats bright in that area

yes Mr Striderman but your second photo is taken AFTER your past the concrete pole , if you go back to before NICKY'S where i took the photo and stand as if your on a bike on the left of the centre of road you can hardly see it .

first photo is taken from the opposite side of road  on an angle , but that's not how you ride a bike on a 45 degree angle up the road .

i took my photos to show how one would see it on a bike travelling along , plus yours are in daytime . if you went to the place i took mine your photos would be the same , as not being able to spot properly 

i will go again in morning and do 2 shots from same spots

5 minutes ago, Kandinski said:

Don't really get it. Was the burgers nice a Nice Diner or did you miss it?
Has passed the diner (on foot) several times and would say it's hard to miss anything thats bright in that area

try on a bike , as that was what i was trying to point out

I will try to edit , thanks for the heads up

7 minutes ago, onehunglo said:

try on a bike , as that was what i was trying to point out

Got you, but my first thought seeing a diner in that area was they are not oriented against bike drivers but hope for  for a massive influx of Americans  at the new Holiday Inn being built further up the soi

On foot or riding in a baht bus, it's easy to spot Nice Diner, especially at night.

IMG_0235.jpg.c33a42ee1e20bd1b9eaf086823805508.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg.c6630afd211071a341f306632a6afb31.jpg

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kandinski said:

Got you, but my first thought seeing a diner in that area was they are not oriented against bike drivers but hope for  for a massive influx of Americans  at the new Holiday Inn being built further up the soi

you never got me at all , firstly see where i took the photos from as if i was on a bike , i could have taken the same ones Mr STRIDERMAN took , what i am trying to show is when riding a bike you can not see the signs clearly of a night time . especially going towards Tukcom

7 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

But has anyone eaten there, is it any good?

I have eaten there and it was about a B- (good minus). I'll do a review in a different thread.

Evil

1 minute ago, Evil Penevil said:

I have eaten there and it was about a B- (good minus). I do a review in a different thread.

Evil

same..same

• Ru4Real changed the title to Nice Diner soi Bauokow

Looks nice with the seating and no doubt burgers cooked in front of you.

Good location and will give it a try next time i am in town.

6 hours ago, onehunglo said:

I will try to edit , thanks for the heads up

thanks to who ever fixed up my heading error ... appreciated

now i will do in daylight and walking to amend anyones feelings that can't ride a bike , but as you can see there is no difference you still can not see their sign even when walking.

taking these shots i pointed the camera at the Diner not straight ahead 

first shot is outside Nicky's which is 20 mtrs away , each shot after is outside the next shop and so on until i get opposite Nice Diner

my whole point in this was saying what ever the people who own it , one would think they would of put more effort in location ect , as what ever it cost to set up , could loose it to no exposure . if you see what i mean . cheers

these photos are heading TOWARDS   TUKCOM

DSC00053.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00051.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00049.JPG

PHOTOS should of been round the other way to match the text , doesn't matter as you will see my point

53 minutes ago, rope-a-dope said:

Come on guys...nice to be nice....

but it's not nice to be a burger

1 hour ago, onehunglo said:

now i will do in daylight and walking to amend anyones feelings that can't ride a bike , but as you can see there is no difference you still can not see their sign even when walking.

taking these shots i pointed the camera at the Diner not straight ahead 

first shot is outside Nicky's which is 20 mtrs away , each shot after is outside the next shop and so on until i get opposite Nice Diner

my whole point in this was saying what ever the people who own it , one would think they would of put more effort in location ect , as what ever it cost to set up , could loose it to no exposure . if you see what i mean . cheers

these photos are heading TOWARDS   TUKCOM

DSC00053.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00051.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00049.JPG

where is Mr Striderman with his wise cracks now and Kardinski , i'm walking now to satisfy the ones who carn't ride , still carn't see it

9 hours ago, onehunglo said:

DSC00046.JPG

DSC00047.JPG

Kind of an odd first post donchathink? 555!

Maybe just used to expecting a restaurant review and maybe some pics.

another person with a negative attitude , donchathink

Gees guys, why snipe at each other? FFS have your say but if you can't be nice, don't post.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Archived