Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shared Living Room

CJKHawaii

Any recommendations for hotel rooms around the LK Metro area with shared living rooms? Preferably mid to upper tier rooms. A friend and I will be traveling there in April. I was looking at Areca Lodge, looked pretty good but wondering if there is anything similar that I'm not seeing.

3 hours ago, CJKHawaii said:

Any recommendations for hotel rooms around the LK Metro area with shared living rooms? Preferably mid to upper tier rooms. A friend and I will be traveling there in April. I was looking at Areca lodge, looked pretty good but wondering if there is anything similar that I'm not seeing.

Can’t think of any around LK. The best hotel with a shared living room is the 2 bed corner suite at Amari Nova Suites on soi AR. I love the location- but if you want to be right by LK then it might not be for you. 

ADDC8BA0-4CCD-4B25-A179-0F3C98C10316.jpeg

22033881-C35B-4EE3-94FE-0AE5837B3BAE.jpeg

DD68F734-7DB2-4CA3-894B-0E2405BA0C6D.jpeg

4 hours ago, CJKHawaii said:

Any recommendations for hotel rooms around the LK Metro area with shared living rooms? Preferably mid to upper tier rooms. A friend and I will be traveling there in April. I was looking at Areca lodge, looked pretty good but wondering if there is anything similar that I'm not seeing.

IMO you would be better off looking for a 2 bedroom condo. Try airbnb.

Sounds to me the OP is really asking about a true suite which so far I have never seen in normal accommodation certainly around LK and I was unaware Areca had true suite accommodation. Only been able to afford it once when skiing in Switzerland  which was 2 separate en suite bedrooms with a lounge connecting the 2 which had its own shower and toilet Nearest I have seen in Thailand is available for big bucks in 5*.

59 minutes ago, CJKHawaii said:

Thanks for the responses people

You might like the 2 bedroom suite at LK Renaissance...1 minute walk from LKMetro. It is 120sqm, has a large living room and features it’s own private out door roof terrace jacuzzi.

https://www.lkpattaya.com/residence/renaissance-suite.php

25 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

You might like the 2 bedroom suite at LK Renaissance...1 minute walk from LKMetro. It is 120sqm, has a large living room and features it’s own private out door roof terrace jacuzzi.

https://www.lkpattaya.com/residence/renaissance-suite.php

They have one 2 bed and one 3 bed with living room.on the top floor.

I rented the 3 bed one and I was told, no extras for any amount of joiners and sound no problem as you are on the top floor.

I was also told, anything you want, just call the front desk and they will get it for you.

I have not seen the 3 bed one advertised on the internet. I did a walk in, so you could walk in or give them a call/email.

09.jpg.2e6c0b19e6b2f916996e60d7c58a6763.jpg10.jpg.66edecffaf494eb1e34fe49141df8148.jpg20.jpg.a8a6079daddd7d17e227586cdba3fcb6.jpgSAM_0481.JPG.1a74b4d921cd2723fac06a99406e2aee.JPG

9 hours ago, GorGuy said:

They have one 2 bed and one 3 bed with living room.on the top floor.

I rented the 3 bed one and I was told, no extras for any amount of joiners and sound no problem as you are on the top floor.

I was also told, anything you want, just call the front desk and they will get it for you.

I have not seen the 3 bed one advertised on the internet. I did a walk in, so you could walk in or give them a call/email.

09.jpg.2e6c0b19e6b2f916996e60d7c58a6763.jpg10.jpg.66edecffaf494eb1e34fe49141df8148.jpg20.jpg.a8a6079daddd7d17e227586cdba3fcb6.jpgSAM_0481.JPG.1a74b4d921cd2723fac06a99406e2aee.JPG

Informative post and great pics...what did you pay for the 2 bed place.

The Base Condo is 3 minutes walk from LK Metro.

There are Different types of condos.

And excellent sea view pool.

Try airbnb or booking.com

6 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Informative post and great pics...what did you pay for the 2 bed place.

I do not know about the pricing on the 2 bed place, I rented the 3 bed place, which had substantially larger kitchen and lounge and of course 3 bedrooms.

On-suites to all rooms and a separate bathroom, if my memory serves me correctly. My room had a bubbly bath and a walk in shower on-suite.

I paid 12k baht a night, 7 years ago. What the price is today, I do not know, a quick call to the manager would sort that one out.

Thank you guys I appreciate all the info, I will update you guys on which place I go with.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

So I'm a huge idiot, I canceled a booking I made through Agoda that is non refundable. Its my first time using Agoda and I guess I just messed up. I contacted the hotel who said that I need to talk to Agoda since I booked through them so I sent them an email and I am awaiting their reply. I hope I don't get the run-around, am I SOL? My bank does have a service where I can dispute charges but I figure I would try to contact the hotel and Agoda first before trying my bank. Any advice?

(I wasn't able to create a new topic so I just stuck this in here)

2 hours ago, CJKHawaii said:

So I'm a huge idiot, I canceled a booking I made through Agoda that is non refundable. Its my first time using Agoda and I guess I just messed up. I contacted the hotel who said that I need to talk to Agoda since I booked through them so I sent them an email and I am awaiting their reply. I hope I don't get the run-around, am I SOL? My bank does have a service where I can dispute charges but I figure I would try to contact the hotel and Agoda first before trying my bank. Any advice?

(I wasn't able to create a new topic so I just stuck this in here)

My guess is that Agoda will allow you to ‘uncancel’, that which you cancelled, however they might not allow you to change to another hotel without good reason - I was able to cancel and get my money back (Expedia) on a non refundable booking when I found out that the pool was out of commission at the hotel I booked.

I had same issue with Nova Gold via Agoda I cancelled by mistake. Agoda where excellent of you go on the phone or chat to them. They uncancelled it and where excellent to deal with. I think there customer service team are based in Singapore.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I’d give Agoda a call and not wait for an email response.
I accidentally once booked the wrong date on a non refundable Agoda booking.
Like the post above said Agoda were extremely helpful over the phone and had everything sorted in minutes.

Thanks for the encouraging posts people. It's good to hear Agoda has good service, as of right now Agoda emailed me back and said they will try to speak to the hotel to see if they can get me a refund. I'll update you guys as I go.

Fuck me!

"In respect of your non-refundable booking, we have contacted the property regarding your situation, and regret to inform that they are not agreeable to waive the cancellation fee. However, in the interest of best serving our valued customers, we can offer an Agoda Gift Card credited with a 10%  (75.30 USD) amount to the cancellation fee as good faith gesture."

I guess I'll be giving them a call. Any advice on the best way to call them? Skype?

So I tried calling them at their US number but because my room was cancelled already I can't get a human to talk to me on the phone...I guess it's back to sending emails.

Archived